Stuff

I must've not been breathing cause I gasped and fell back catching myself on the table ledge. Aizawa rushed over holding me up slightly chuckling to himself. "You good there? " He smirked while I panted and blushed more."I didn't know I had such an effect on you."ugh! Why are you like this to me! " He walked back to his coffee "Its not my fault your attracted to me...plus your in my apartment and your my student I'll do what I want" "I-.. " " I'm not blind y/n i know you are don't worry I won't tell" I grunted angrily and walked away. "I'm taking a shower" I said as I walked into his room and to the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door turning my shower on. I stripped down and started showering. Of course he only had men's hair product and body wash so I didn't wash my hair just my body being careful with my ankle. I curiously unwrapped my foot. I gently massaged it hissing when I pressed down on my talus (the bone you see when you bend your foot towards yourself). I sat down on the shower floor holding my foot cursing my self "fuck fuck fuck im such an idiot" I could have sworn I felt the broken bone. "I'm gonna be here for longer than I thought" I say quietly. I got up carefully being gentle on my hurt foot. I turned the shower off wrapping the towel around myself. Walking carefully while hiding my foot."uh Shouta..?" I say peeking my head out of the door. He was on the couch relaxing before turning the tv off and getting up and walking over to me. "What" "Can I borrow a shirt? " "Sure" I nodded and was about to close the door when he put his foot in between it. "Here" He took off his shirt handing to me before walking away. I took the shirt and closed the door. I put on the shirt walking out being careful as I knew that I didn't have underwear on. I sat down next to him. "Uh Shouta..? " "Yeah" "I need some stuff from my room can you get it for me..? " "Yeah write me a list I'll get for you" "Thanks" I slowly stand up walking slowly praying he wouldn't notice. I got to the table writing a list of stuff just clothes,hair product, even underwear and some bras. I wrote where everything was so he wouldn't be looking for it everywhere. I walked back handing it to him slightly embarrassed that he would have to pick out my underwear and bras "Here"

Aizawa POV
I took the note from her before standing up walking to my room as I went over the list. I put on my shirt sighing before I left. When I got to her room I walked in looking around. I grabbed a small bag on the floor filling it with the clothes she told me to get, the nescesitties and all the products. I went to her door grabbing the underwear and bras she wanted. A lot of them nice and lacy. I could feel the small smirk tug at my lips as I put them in the bag. The last thing on her list was her favorite necklace. It was apparently in one of her bedside drawers. The problem was there was 2. I don't want to intrude but I would have to check both. I checked the first drawer slamming it shut when I saw a pink vibrator. I blushed intensely before immediately checking the other one grabbing the small silver necklace and putting it in her bag heading back to my apartment. When I got back y/n was curled up on the couch asleep. I looked at her foot it was red and the tape was gone. I sighed and sat down the bag. As I started checking her foot. She grunted and pulled her foot away when I pressed down on the broken bone. "God dammit y/n " I whispered before wrapping it tighter for more support. "No wonder she wanted me to get so much clothing she is gonna be practically living here with this ankle" I sigh and gently shake her. "Y/n"

I woke up to Shouta shaking me "huh? " "I have your clothes if you wanna change " I nod and grab the bag walking to his room noticing tape on my foot. I smile and change into (your choice). I walked out with a smile "thank you!" He nodded as I sat down. "I'm really glad you grabbed my necklace I didn't think you'd grab it" He turned to me "whys that? " "Well I do have two bed side drawers so I didn't know if you would go through it just to grab it..." My face went red as realisation hit me praying you didn't see it. "Yeah.. " I saw the red on his face. "Oh my god you saw it! " He placed his hand on his face embarrassed. "Why do you have it.." He says softly. I sit there not answering no words would come out. "Well.. " He turns to look at me "Because.. Because I like to use it.. " He looked away for second his face stone cold. "Ok then.. " I waited about to leave "it's ok I won't say anything" I turned to Aizawa. "Really..? " "If you keep my box a secret sure" "Deal" I say quickly. He smirks and turns to his tv. I let out a soft sigh of relief and get comfortable on the couch. Soon after falling asleep. I woke up to movement. Aizawa was carrying me back to the bedroom it looked dark out. "I must've been sleeping for awhile" I said to myself. Once we where back in the room he layed me down covering me in blankets. I could feel his gaze on me I couldn't move. Before I knew it I felt his lips against my cheek.

I'm really sorry for not updating I keep having to take breaks cause of so much shit irl. But I really appreciate the comments of support and love and the funny ones they make my day so much brighter I love you guys y'all are very appreciated ❤❤❤