Lé Kiss

Aizawa POV
"Why would you kiss her she is a student! Your student! Don't worry it's not like she was awake." I walked back to the couch scrolling through my phone blushing like hell. "Why do I feel this away especially around her."

I layed in his bed blushing and with butterflies. " Why did he kiss me.. It was only on my cheek so maybe it was a goodnight kiss.. Yeah a goodnight kiss. I should just go to bed and disregard it." I woke up to an empty bed I looked at my foot and it was still pretty broken. I sat their till I got an idea. I got out of bed and walked around looking for Aizawa. "Right... Its a school day at least he'll be back for lunch and to bring me the work!" I waited for him to return playing with Snorlax and watching TV.. Remembering the kiss. Usually snapping back when I started thinking about it. It was finally 12 when Aizawa got home "hello!" I say walking over to him. "Hi, here's your work. How are you feeling? " "I'm feeling ok but I do have a question" Aizawa looked at me with an almost panicked looked. "Shoot.." "Well I'm getting a little better and I personally think I should start training..?! I mean everyone else has started and I feel like kinda behind us it might be good for me!" He shrugged "Wait how did you know they were training!" "Tsu told me.. " "Oh..well if you think you can handle it then yeah we can train when I get home" He says before leaving. I smile "Yes!" The rest of the day I worked on school work, took a shower, and cleaned while jamming out to the playlist Jirou made me. I wasn't planing any guest at 3 pm so naturally I was singing in a large T-shirt and my underwear while cleaning and singing. So naturally when I heard the door open I sprinted to the bedroom and too my bag grabbing shorts. "Y/n? " It was Aizawa of course it was "I'm in here.. " I said back as he turns my music off. I put on my pants quickly and walk out. "You ready to train? " He asked "uh yeah" I smile and walk towards him. "Show me what you can do without hurting yourself" He demanded. I thought for a second before trying to turn into something. I failed miserably none the less and popped dog ears from my head."... " "Hold on its been awhile!" I said quickly before trying afain. I took a deep breath before shifting into a small cat. "Back at square one..! " I say angrily plopping down on the floor. "Look you came out of a somewhat serious injury it's gonna take time that's why we're practicing." Aizawa gave me a soft smile. I smile back before giving it all my effort turning into a small cardinal. I shifted back quickly hitting the floor with a thud. "Ok I was aiming for a hawk but a cardinal works to and I guess I need to work on landings" "Yeah I don't think you need more damage" I giggle as he chuckles to himself before helping me up. "No, you did ok for a first shift" I rolled my eyes playfully "Thanks"."how long do you think you could hold? " "I don't know it depends on what animal I shift into. " He nodded "well how about a bird? " He asked "hmm.. I'd say a couple hours when fully healed and not flying 50 miles per hour" "Well being a bird and flying around isn't gonna make you a pro hero.." I frowned and liked down "but being a bird and stealing weapons is". I watched as his hair stood and his started lunged at me. I ducked in fear immediately turning into a crow. Soaring up above him and then around him. I was to focused on him and not on the scar so when it was flying at me I had no other choice then to grab the scarf with my good claw. I tried to speed up and wrap around him going around once with his arms nwow pinned to his sides. I smirk before shifting back unexpectedly. I was falling and right before I hit the ground I felt Aizawa catch me. He pushed back his hair his eyes red for a split second before he blinked. " That's not fair! " I said frowning. Aizawa rolled his eyes before sitting me down. I smiled "thank you for helping me" I said smiling softly "anytime" He said smiling back. "I am worn out tho are you hungry? " I shook my head "ok then I'm going to take a nap" He said walking to his room. I walked over to the couch sitting down. I get comfy and turn on the tv.  After a couple hours I got up and turned the tv off walking back to the room. Shouta was still asleep not surprisingly. Snorlax came running in jumping on the bed. "Snorlax no! " I say picking him up and placing him out side the room hoping he didn't wake Aizawa up. I looked at him as he was still passed out. I smiled as he looked so peaceful.

Aizawa POV
"The fucking cat" I said to myself as he ran around the room y/n attempting to get him out. I heard the door close and y/n walk over to the bed and climb in. She sat up for a few seconds.

Y/n POV
"He was sleeping.. Like I was.. I can't help myself" I leaned in about to kiss his cheek. When he turned his face so his lips where on mine. My eyes widened before his hand was placed on my cheek. "He was awake.. " I thought to myself. I could feel his hand snake down my body and move me on top of him. So I was straddeling him.

Omg getting spicy 🌶🌶🌶🌶 👁️👄👁️