Daemos and humans

Hello. I'm back 💕

             Pierce watched as the steam came out when Ava took the lid off, he peered into the cup and then back up at Ava, "What does it taste like?"
             Ava put the lid down, and looked back up at Pierce. "Oh, I just put extra things in it so it's going to taste sweet yet be a little creamy. If I weren't to put those things in it, it'd be pretty bitter, I don't think you would like that.
             Pierce looked to the side, "Daemos don't usually care for taste. We eat what we can get."
             Ava placed her head in her palm as she looked at him still, "Well you're on earth now! You don't have to go through that anymore... I am curious though, what did you even eat?"
              Pierce glanced back at Ava, he felt bad for the answer she was going to receive, "For the most part, we eat nothing. Daemos can go weeks or sometimes months without food and still have no issues, we have a very slow metabolism. However, when we did eat, it was mainly grown foods that were always poorly prepared or... eating what we killed."
                Ava looked at him and tilted her head, "What... what did you kill..?"
                "Other daemos and humans."
Pierce swallowed now that he said it, Ava however just raised a brow, "You make it seem like it's the worst thing ever. But hey, you do what you gotta do to survive. Even if it's cannibalism, I'm just glad I got to meet you. Plus, you've got quite a bod for somebody who doesn't eat a lot, eheh.."
               Pierce was surprised that she took it lightly, "So.. you're unphased?"
               "Yup. I don't care a bit. You're obviously different than me and your world seemed too cruel to care for the taste of food."
               Pierce smiled at Ava, "Thank you."
Ava grew tiny blushes out of Pierce giving a warm smile... "You're welcome! Also I kinda expected that with how Leif acts.. mans seem like he'd tear humans open with his bare teeth for their heart."
             Pierce snickered at first, and Ava giggled, before they knew it Ava bursted into laughter and Pierce chuckled to his hearts contempt.