Watch your head!

Pierce's heart began to combust at the caress, gently pulling away and looking down at her with soft eyes.
              Ava on the other hand was frozen in place, she looked up at him with a sort of shaky look, "... u-um—"
             Pierce suddenly came back to reality, she was more of flustered, though he thought that she didn't want to do that, so he had a bit of panic. "I-I'm so sorry, Princess Ava—!" he cupped her hands and held them to his chest as he began to feel guilty.
             Ava looked at him and his panic, she began to smile through her flustered expression, eventually ending up in a laugh.
             Pierce looked at Ava, tilting his head in confusion to why she's laughing. Ava eventually settled her laugh, "You went from totally smooth to a nervous wreck.." She put her hand up as she pinched his cheek between her knuckles "You're such a considerate cutie."
            Pierce simply let her do what she wanted to him, looking to the side "No i'm not..." he had light tint of purple on his face, his daemos blood beginning to show up through blush.
             Ava looked up at him and she put her hands across his face, whisper talking "Hey, hey, hey..! tone your blushing down, people will see you're weird..!"
             Pierce spoke through Ava having her hands over his face "I'm weird?" Pierce put his hands up to Ava's wrists.
             Ava sighed "Yes, you're very weird compared to humans. Last I checked, i've never seen anybody be as freakishly large as you."
             Pierce was gonna say something until—
"Order for Ava!" a voice called from across the room.
             Ava let go of Pierce as she went and she got the coffee cups, getting sugar and creamer. She then took Pierce's wrist "Cmon, let's go talk outside."
              Pierce went along with whatever Ava threw at him? he started to think, 'is it possible to shift species..?' he was thinking about ... if it's possible a daemos could possibly become a human or not, what if—!
                WHACK
Pierce's head hit the top of the door, he put his hand up and he held his head "Ow.."
               Ava looked up at him "oH MY GOD— i'm so sorry.." She leaned up and she dragged his face down, rubbing his head with her palm.
               Pierce was... literally smacked with reality. He chuckled a bit as he looked up at Ava "It's okay.. if happens a lot more than you think."
                Ava sighed "Still.. i'm sorry." She began to walk out again "watch your head this time, silly."
                 Pierce bent through the door, he followed behind Ava once again. Ava pulled out a chair on the outside patio, sitting down. Pierce pulled out a chair too, sitting down across from her as he crossed his ankles under the chair.
                 Ava opened the lids of his coffee, tearing ole the sugar packet and pouring it in, same with the creamer.
                  Pierce observes what Ava was doing, watching the coffee become a lighter color once the creamer was poured. Ava put the lid back on as she swirled it around, mixing the coffee as she took the lid off once again, letting it cool down before she gave it to him.