Keep up!

Pierce eventually came out of the wall from Ava's apartment to the daemos' room. He finished buckling his belt as he looked up to Ava, she had her phone in her hands as she looked over at Pierce, her eyes looking through her hanging hair,
"Your horns"
"Oh, right."
Pierce put his hands up as he ran his hands down his horns, his wrists flicking back behind his head with his horns disappearing. He gave her a gentle smile as he was exited to go out with Ava, just the two of them.
Ava giggled a bit at Pierce's soft smile, she turned as she began to walk to her door, opening it and leaving it open for Pierce as she walked to the elevator and pressed the button, the elevator being slow.
Pierce crouched down under the doorway, closing the door behind him as he went and stood behind, but off to the side of Ava. Eventually, the elevator door opened, Ava and Pierce walking in. Ava pressed the lobby button as Pierce tucked his hands behind his waist, his left hand holding onto his right wrist.
Pierce politely waited as he honestly didn't know how elevators worked yet, so he just stayed calm as long Ava was calm. The doors opened and Ava walked out, Pierce following close behind her.
Ava looked back at Pierce as she gave him a playful smile before beginning to run out of the apartment building giggling.
             Pierce was taken off guard, "Princess Ava! Wait—!" He ran after Ava.
             Ava giggles as she looked back at him "Cmon, Pierce! Keep up!" She looked forward as she continued to run.
             Pierce's stride length was a lot longer than Ava's, so he caught up to her quickly. He got in front of her as he took her into his arms. "What are you running from?!"
             Ava looked up at him as she giggled, "You, silly!" She put her hand up and she flicked his nose. Pierce felt a bit embarrassed, "O-Oh." He let go of her as he scratched the back of his own head.
              Ava took his chin in her palm as she squished his cheeks with the tips of her fingers. "Come on, you big teddy bear!" Ava walked around Pierce, carrying a bouncy walk.
               Pierce's heart swooned at her, he put his hand to his chest as he felt his heart thump in his chest, he took a deep breath as he followed Ava, catching up and walking side by side with her.
                 Ava looked into a nearby coffee shop as she looked back at Pierce, "Do you know what caffeine is?"
                 Pierce looked at the store, then down at Ava, "No."
                 Ava sighed and mumbled "of course you don't..." She then began to talk normally "It's like... when you drink things with caffeine in it, you get an energy boost."
                 Pierce nods "I understand." he tucked his hands behind his back, still looking up at the coffee shop.