Lovestuck

It was in the moments of Ava caring for him.. and only him where Pierce noticed that Ava struck a hidden cord in him that made his heart beat like a drum. The colors of her eyes.. they were beautiful. He wouldn't describe these feelings as 'falling in love', it felt as if he were rising into love. He felt like he could float in an endless warm void, Ava wrapping a soft ribbon around his heart.
After they got to the apartment and Ava went to her room, Pierce put his hand over his heart and let the feelings run into his veins. He sighed as he phased back into the daemos' part of the house, going to a part of their area where they change their clothes. As Pierce took his shirt off, putting his daemos clothes back on, he had Ava on his mind. As he slid his armored boots back on, he decided that he'd bottle these feelings since they were foreign. 'Did... did she put a hex on me or something..?' he thought to himself. Pierce cussed under his breath a bit thinking Ava might've been evil all this time, but he couldn't help but discard that thought.
Pierce returned to the main area of the daemos room and made his way back into Ava's apartment, seeing Asch, Leif, Rhys, and Noi glare at him.
Rhys put his hands out, "What happened? What did you learn?"
Pierce looked at them with blush lingering on his face, "Nothing note worthy."
Noi got a bit angry, "What do you mean nothing note worthy?! You spent half of the day with her!"
Pierce walked between them, going to the couch that he normally sits at. "Ava made fun of Leif and his killing instincts."
Leif was a bit offended, but Asch talked before Leif could get a word out. "Ugh. So a day wasted?!"
Pierce nodded as he drew his sword, placing the tip on the floor and resting his hands on the ball of the handle with his chin resting on top.
The rest of the daemos walked back to their area as Rhys stayed right where he was standing, waiting for the others to leave. As soon as they did, Rhys went over and poked Pierce's forehead. "You fell for her.. hard. I can tell from the access amount of blush you have that I've never seen you show."
Pierce stood up and shifted his sword into a fighting position, threatened.
Rhys put his hands up, "Hey, hey, hey! No need to get aggressive.. Just stating facts."
Pierce's pupils constricts (shrinks), getting defensive, yet he sits back down anyway.

In the other room..

Ava was rolling up in her blankets, having high pitched giggles. "I did it Johnny! I learned his magic and I got him to freak out at my eye contact!" she said through her giggles.
Johnny cat didn't understand and had no interest, so he simply layed down on his cat tower and took a cat nap.