Labradorite

Pierce took in a deep sigh as he nodded. He quizzically asked, "Labradorite was indeed a place I used to call home, and why is this important to your knowledge?" Pierce titles his head as he spoke.
Rhys' mind was boggled, he spoke as he was unsure if he should even be asking, "So.. let me get this straight. You survived the Malachite attack?" He places his hands in front of himself as he was quite boggled "I thought.."
Pierce crosses his arms as the sun barely began to rise, the stars began to set with the moon, the night coming an end. He simply put Rhys' confusion to a stop, "I know, but I must become what I was most afraid of, a loyal knight of the flame in which took my family away."
Rhys looked up at Pierce "You know the Fire Kingdom and Labradorite were never kind to each other, Pierce... You are practically the last known Labradorite survivor.. I thought everybody there was exterminated a long time ago..!"
Pierce sat down on the couch, he rubbed the bridge of his nose as he nodded, his voice became soft and quiet ".. I'm aware." He looked down at the ground, the guilt began to rush over him like an ocean, the fact that he became one of those who were practically dangerous to himself and his family that long ago.
Rhys looked back at Pierce "You can't let Asch or Rhal know about this.. they'll execute you on the spot. Your rank will mean nothing to them."
Pierce looked over at Asch "Even though it happened almost eighty years ago..?" his gaze trailed over to Rhys as he spoke
Rhys nodded as he repeated Pierce "Even though it happened almost eighty years ago."