Couples Discount

Ava took Pierce's index finger as she went into the shop, getting in line for coffee. Pierce could see over everybody's heads as he looked around, smelling the coffee smell in the air, along with a hint of honey and vanilla. Pierce turned to Ava, "What do you do here?"
Ava looked back at Pierce "I'm assuming you've never had coffee before... Well, it's a drink! A yummy one if I do say so myself! I'll just try to get you what I get, just so we're on the same page as taste." She smiled up at him, a smile as sweet as honey.
Pierce nodded as he looked at what other people were walking out of the shop with, seeing coffee cups and people getting sugar and creamer, he simply observed as he was learning as they go.
Ava looked ahead "Oh! I forgot to mention.. They have a couples discount..!"
"Huh..? what's that?" Pierce asked with a tilt of a head and a raise of an eyebrow.
"Just hold my hand, it won't be so bad." she said in a hesitant way, Ava curled her pinkie around Pierce's, Pierce feeling a shock travel up his arm and begin to eat at his heart, it began to ache.
Ava uncurled her index finger as she wrapped it around his palm, then holding the palm of his hand. Pierce felt his heart begin to burst, he rubbed his shoe against his opposite shoe's ankle.
Ava looked up at Pierce, she saw him begin to feel something he's obviously never felt before, almost like the intertwining of their hands... shocked him, shocked his arm and made him spazz. She decides to get it done and over with, putting her fingers between his, their hands interlocking.
Pierce bit his tongue so he would quit being obvious in front of Ava, taking a deep sigh as he looked away, trying to hide his flustered expression from his dearest.
Ava looked at him, a bright smile followed with a giggle. "You're too cute when you're flustered..." When they eventually got to the counter, Ava ordered what she normally got, but made it two. She did end up using the couple's discount, walking away from the counter with Pierce's hand.
Pierce held Ava's hand for however long she held his. While they were waiting, Pierce leaned down and he softly spoke to Ava, "Ava..?"
"Hm? yes, Pierce?"
"Is this what you humans call a date..?"
"I-... I guess so..!" She thought about what they were even doing, and she realized that they practically were on a date, and she didn't even realize it!
Pierce leaned down, putting his finger tips on the opposite side of her face, turning her head towards his as he pressed Ava's soft lips against his own.
Ava was taken completely off guard, she was frozen, she didn't want to push him off because.. well... she loved him. A lot..