Tell me about yourself

Rhys tucked his hands behind his backs holding his thumb. "I actually wanted to ask you about labradorite.. again."
             Pierce glanced up, his pupils dilating like a cat's. Pierce being reminded of his once to be cozy home put his blood at ease.
              "What about it..?"
"What was life like? What family did you have? There may be over survivors on Daemos, but I don't want to make assumptions."
               Pierce looked away from Rhys, letting out a big sigh. "I-... I had a sister. A brother too, though he was never around so I never considered him to be such."
                Rhys nodded, "I see. How old were you when the burning happened?"
                Pierce thought, "94, near my hundreds." (14/15 in human years) Pierce paused, looking out the window. "My sister was barely in her 50's while my big brother was well older than me.. I do not remember."
                Rhys eventually went over to the other side of the coffee table and sat down on the couch. "I understand. You probably don't want to remember it anyway. No matter, you're certainly a tough soldier to become the most trusted daemos there is to the one that holds the magic of your bloodline's demise."
                Pierce looked up at Rhys, "Prince Asch did not do me wrong. It was Malachite. They took my family away."
                 Rhys nodded, "I see. Well.. that's all I wanted."
                 Pierce glanced back at Rhys, his hands still on the ball of his sword. "I see." Pierce watched as Rhys walked away, probably to go talk to Asch or perhaps sleep. Although, Pierce simply groaned as he put his head down on his hands. He began to wonder if Ava is truly a right choice when it comes to emotions.