Father and son

For once in his life, Y/n genuinely wanted to kill someone, he wanted to burn every trace of their existence off of this planet, and Y/n did not have a clue as too why after all these years, why his dad was finally trying to connect with him. The sound of rocks and dust being seared from something made Y/n break out of his musing, his eyes momentarily widening in surprise as arcs or blue lightning raced off of his body, searing the ground as it entered it.

"You're the embodiment of scum." Lowly snarled Y/n, his hair eerily floating upwards as more and more lightning started gathering in his hands, buzzing loudly as Adria adjusted his lance ever so slightly. "After all those years of me needing someone to look up to, you were never there like a proper dad should have. You don't even have the excuse of being dead... but I'm going to change that." Viciously snarled Y/n, the lightning in his right hand started solidifying ever so slightly as it began extending, forming into something akin to a crude sword, while his left was sparking radically.

"I know, but I want to make amends now, I'm ready." Soothingly countered Adria, only for a jagged bolt of electricity to slam into the rocks being him, leaving a noticeable hole in it, and Adria wisely shut his lips. "This involve both of us." Hopefully spoke Adria, only to leap backwards as Y/n dashed towards him, slashing the crude sword at him.

Holding up his lance, Adria's expression didn't change at all as he interrupted Y/n's swing, pointing the tip of his lance where Y/n's heart should have been, while his lance absorbed more or Y/n's electricity. Blue aura erupted around Y/n, as black and blue veins started appearing around his body, making his muscles bulge, and the electricity take on a darker hue.

"You never should have gotten with my mother if you weren't ready." Softly hissed Y/n, his eyes brimming bright blue as he began pushing Adria backwards, the man slightest adjusted his footing, bringing himself to a solid halt. "While you were out gallivanting and cheating on my mom, I was doing my best to be there for her!" Angrily howled Y/n, only for Adria's foot to impact itself into his chest, before he was launched backwards.

Dirt and rock assaulted Y/n's body, tearing through his clothing and flesh with ease, staining the ground red beneath him with his blood, forcing Y/n to dismiss his crude attempt of a sword so he could put both hands on the ground. Immediately his wounds started sewing themselves up, pushing out all forms of dirt and any other foreign object that didn't belong in his body, as Y/n slowly closed his eyes.

Power

Strength 

More

Those were what Y/n needed, Y/n knew what he had to do, and that was to dive deep inside of himself and confront the challenge that he had to overcome, if he ever wanted to access his true power. Closing his glowing blue eyes, Y/n let himself sink into himself, feeling himself being surrounded by absolute hatred as he fell deeper inside of himself.

"This isn't good." Softly mumbled Adria, gaining the attention of Gloria, Hop, Marnie, Herba, and Jackie, as they all looked at the man who called himself Y/n's father, waiting for him to explain himself. "He's trying to confront his deepest and darkest fears while in his current state, this won't end pretty... Luxray, make sure nothing coming from this fights harms his friends." Grimly declared Adria, spinning his lance around, as he could see his son twitch ever so slightly, pure raw hatred radiating from his being as he began twitching more and more. 

(The room)

This time the hands didn't hold him in place, the mouths that decorated the wall were all closed for once, and the dark buzz that was usually in the back of Y/n's head had silenced for once. Picking himself up off of the black floor, that had as many mouths on it as he did issues, Y/n glared at the opposite end of the room, eyeing the golden door that had black stains on it, the place where the true extent of the legendary's power was being held inside of him.