Escape

Electricity danced happily along Y/n's skin, flickering and dancing as it leapt from hair to hair, electrocuting each cell that got in its way, illuminating the natural circuits in Y/n's body, that guided it along. Yellow eyes were abuzz with energy, as none of the electricity was escaping from the teen, but instead being absorbed and stuck in his body, forcing his body to adapt to the sudden influx of energy.

"It is okay to cry you know?" Softly whispered a voice, the voice from the forest Y/n realized as he shot up, a snarl on his face as he looked around and realized that he was surrounded by mist, yellow eyes could faintly make out the outline of trees, each tree stood over dozens of meters tall. "It is nice to see you son of Adira." Calmly informed the voice, a snarl on Y/n's face as he was once again compared to the man, and he wasn't in the mood right now to deal with it.

"Don't compare me to him." Venomously roared Y/n, electricity crackled off of his form as he glared around the area, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from, he didn't know why he wanted too find the voice but he did. "I don't care if you are a Legendary, I am Y/n Tarran first, son of Rose, and the unfortunate relative of Adria Tarran. I will punch you if you do." Loudly screamed Y/n, his chest was burning and it hurt with each breath he took, his vision was swimming in and out of focus before something appeared before him.

"That is one of the reasons I chose you, your anger is cold and sharp the majority of the time but whenever that man's name is brought up, your anger become a torrent and it burns." Highly spoke the Legendary, Y/n could only make out that it looked like a hound, the Legendary sounded female for Y/n, but he honestly wasn't certain. "As of right now, your real body has a generator hooked up to it, filling your body with electricity. Your friends are trapped in cages, and my brother has chosen the boy called Hop to be his Chosen One. Your friend is already undergoing the adaption process, and by how fast it is going, he should be able to draw upon his sacred weapon sooner than you, and honestly that is disappointing." Amusedly scoffed the Legendary, a flicker of electricity jumped off of Y/n's body and onto the Legendary, making it flinch every so slightly.

"Well sorry for not knowing how to use something I didn't know existed, it is not like I had a teacher or something." Angrily snarled Y/n, yellow eyes brimmed with power as he could feel the burn in his chest, blue circuits were illuminated across his body now, and Y/n ignored them.

Y/n continued to glare at the Legendary, he couldn't make out its expression at all but Y/n honestly hoped that it realized its mistake, since he could've done with a weapon by now. Nobody had been kind enough to inform him that he had a weapon, but on his part he should've pieced it together since the Hero Chrono had a stopwatch, the Anti-Hero of Kalos had a Scythe, some other Heroine in Hoenn had a trident, and Adria most likely had something as well.

"Touché, you are right. Part of it is my fault, since I forgot that you wouldn't speak to your father about what it means to be a Chosen One, but I will tell you what your sacred weapon is, and what you can do." Calmly informed the Legendary, Y/n squinted slightly as the purr of electricity dimmed slightly in his body, Y/n wasn't certain why the electricity in him dimmed but hopefully it was a good sign. "Your physical body, as you know is being enhanced to super human, so far your hearing is the closest to being completed followed by your endurance. Your strength, speed, smell, and sight are about... lucky genetic level." Slowly hummed the Legendary, facts that Y/n agreed with since those seemed to be true so far.

"What will I be capable of?" Suddenly asked Y/n, sitting down crossed legged on the ground, deciding that since the Legendary was being useful for once he may as well listen.

"You'll eventually be able to life short of a tonne, and run 60km an hour for at least 12 hours. You'll be able to track familiar scents, and see up to 120 meters away." Calmly answered the voice, somewhat annoyed by the fact that Y/n had interrupted her, but that was somewhat rise since he had been loosing out on training from her mistake. "Your sacred weapon is a sword, it is like the sword I use. In order to summon the sword, you must look deep inside yourself realize and accept who you truly are, before summoning it. So do that now, Chosen One. I bid you farewell." Relievedly stated the Legendary, leaving Y/n alone in the misty forest a moment, the teen just allowed his back to hit the ground a moment later.