This... is wild!

Hahaha! I don't know where this point is going, but I'm listening to all the Bleach openings when writing this, there's no real reason to say that but I'm living off of coffee and haven't slept in 2 days!

(Narrator POV)

Hop had immediately went back to his house after receiving his Pokédex, Y/n was forced to stay with Gloria and Sonia, the latter had to head off to the wild area as well, so she accompanied them which in all honesty didn't get rid of the awkwardness that happened at Professor Magnolia's house. Pulling out his phone, Y/n held it above Herba's head and pulled up her stats.

Name: Herba

Species: Grookey 

Gender: Female

Level: 9

EXP Gauge: 35/900

Ability: Overgrow

Health: 35/35

Attack: 17

Defense: 18

Special Attack: 12

Special Defense: 15

Speed: 20

Move-set: Scratch, Growl, Branch Poke, Taunt

"Looks like that fight against Hop really pushed you." Amazedly hummed Y/n, affectionally rubbing the top of Herba's head, while feeling the continuous stare that Gloria was giving him. "Look Gloria, I said I was sorry. I had a brain fart and I'm fairly certain I may be a bit high after all of poison in my body." Honestly whined Y/n, spinning idly around in his heels until he looked Gloria in the eyes, giving her his best puppy dog eye expression.

"You've known me since ya were 8, ya were the first person I give ma number to!" Lividly growled Gloria, making Y/n back away quickly since Gloria was freakishly strong for some reason, Y/n liked to think it was just from her genetics that gave her the monstrous strength, since she never said anything about working out before. "But since ya an idiot I'll forgive ya." Tiredly sighed Gloria, taking a slow slap at Y/n who stumbled backwards in order to avoid it, falling on his butt as he did so.

Once Y/n had managed to get back up he simply shrugged his shoulders and continued on walking, the station wasn't that far away and nobody had any matters to take care of. Standing outside of the train station, Y/n halted something was watching him, and Y/n didn't know how nor why he knew all that he knew was that it was familiar.

Quickly turning around, Y/n couldn't spot anything nobody caught his eyes, no person was hurriedly rushing away nor any Pokémon lingering around the town. Taking one last look around the town Y/n shrugged his shoulders, putting it down to the fact that his mind was just nervous from everything that had happened, before walking into the train station, missing the sparks that started jumping out of the many wall sockets.

(Timeskip)

Boredly drumming his fingers off of the table, Y/n was bored of watching the country side going by, his Rotom Phone had lost his interest a while back and all that was left was too look at the Shinx egg in front of him, and talk to Gloria and Sonia. Judging from how often the egg was occasionally twitching by itself, Y/n gave it another day or so at most, maybe 12 hours at the absolute minimum.

"The first gym is a grass type gym." Annoyedly grumbled Y/n, considering Hop was the only person out of the three of them who would have an advantage over the gym leader, while Y/n wasn't to bad off it was Gloria he was worried about. 'I won't have enough time to train up Shinx a bit since the gym is in Turffield, and we still have to go through the mines, Monostoke, and the Wild Area.' Logically thought Y/n, knowing that the Shinx would at least have an egg move of some kind, or if not great stats.