Aura apprentice!

Y/n's eyes didn't snap open like they did when he had a nightmare, nor did they flutter open like when he had a peaceful sleep, instead Y/n's eyes opened up to the floor rapidly flying towards him, his forehead slamming off of the floor a second later. The yellow haired teen laid still on the ground for a minute, his limbs wouldn't respond for him  and nor would any of his muscles, the thoughts of his inner place haunted his mind and Y/n realized that he had been dreaming about that place.

'How long does sleep paralysis last anyway?' Curiously mused Y/n not entirely certain how long he would have to stare at the floor for, but it gave him time to think and that was something that Y/n wanted to do currently. 'The Aura Guardian guy will also be here soon enough, then Hop's going for his Gym battle today, and I'll go after him if my meeting with Riley doesn't go on for long.' Idly thought Y/n, his left leg twitched slightly allowing Y/n to move the rest of his leg a moment later, before movement returned to him a minute later.

Blood

Shaking his head free from that word, Y/n arched his back and felt a creak running through his spine before finally cracking, making Y/n gasp in relief before looking over at his roommate. Hop was still asleep, peacefully by the looks of it, and then Y/n glanced down and saw that he was still in the clothes he wore our last night, the woman called Nessa flashed to mind.

Gently walking out of his room, Y/n made sure that he closed the door silently as he left the room, pulling his Rotom Phone out of his pocket that was warm to the touch, and turned it on. It was just gone 7am, meaning that in total he had slept close to 5 hours maybe a little less, the teen's ears twitched slightly as he could Hop's soft snores from the other side of the door, and he could hear both Marnie and Gloria in the room opposite theirs.

"They are sleeping okay." Relievedly noted Y/n, sauntering towards the entrance so he could get back his Pokémon, seeing Nurse Joy who was already standing behind her counter with a cup of coffee in her hands, a Chansey was with her as well. "Good morning." Sleepily yawned Y/n, watching the Nurse Joy blink a few times as she tried to recall his face, taking a sip of coffee as she did so and snapped her fingers together.

"Yep, Y/n... right? My sister told me about you and how you are traveling with 3 others, do you want their Pokémon as well? Just to give them something to eat?" Exhaustedly questioned Nurse Joy, her heartbeat was quickening up from the caffeine that was rushing through her blood, and Y/n just nodded in agreement at carrying 18 Pokéballs at once. "Give me a moment please, Chansey please mind the desk." Nicely asked Nurse Joy, walking away into the back room a moment later, as Chansey squinted at the boy.

"Jeez, Louise. You ain't look to good." Bluntly noted the Chansey, taking a sip of coffee from a second mug that she was nursing, the type of nursing one would give to a small child. "I love coffee, how much you might not ask but I love it a lot. Also, that Shinx is a bitch." Annoyedly grunted Chansey, Y/n cracked a smile at that, Y/n could hear Nurse Joy shuffling around in the room behind them.

"Yeah, had a bad nights sleep, and I'm sorry about Luck.... he's a bit rough lately. How much do you love coffee anyway?" Amusedly answered Y/n, watching as the Chansey blinked a few times and looked down at her coffee before looking back up at Y/n, who was smirking at her. "I can understand Pokémon." Helpfully informed Y/n, watching as Chansey chugged the rest of her coffee as Nurse Joy walked out, 18 Pokéballs were being pushed along inside a tray on top of cart.

"Here you go! Pleas take care, and visit soon." Politely announced Nurse Joy, as Y/n awkwardly fumbled with the 3 trays of Pokéballs, nodding at Nurse Joy once more before heading off. 

Making his way over towards the cafeteria was awkward, but Y/n managed it in the end and had the options of many of the seats, since nobody was up at such a time, meaning that Y/n could sit at any seat he wanted. Taking a table that had four chairs at it, Y/n got to work at throwing the 18 Pokéball into the air two at a time, sorting out who owned what Pokéball from whoever came out.