Shocking issues

"We can dance if you want to." Simultaneously sang Gloria and Y/n, a dumb smile on their faces as they had their arms around the other's shoulder, while the group walked down Route 5. "We can leave your friends behind!" Loudly continued the two, the two hadn't stopped being giddy since they have left the Pokémon center earlier, they had practically being singing various songs from memory.

Marnie slowly stared at Hop, who was uncomfortably shifting underneath the girl's gaze, as he knew what she wanted and he wanted it as well, the sound  of peace and quite. The group had their main Pokémon out, along with another one since having all of their Pokémon out would be a bit cramped and worrying.

Thwackey and Luck were handing around Y/n, Aqua and Chad were minding their own business at the back of the group since the latter wasn't entirely comfortable yet, Morpeko and Scraggy were out and about with the former on Y/n's right shoulder and the latter angrily stomping behind Y/n and was trying to trip him up, lastly was Raboot and Wooloo with the two walking beside Hop.  This served as a chance for them to grow closer to their Pokémon, along with Y/n using this opportunity to train up Luck's endurance since he was approaching the 5 days old mark soon, and should be old enough to train before they would reach the next Gym. 

"Guys, I know you are happy and all that the two nonces of the group passed, but can you stop singing please." Exasperatedly whined Hop, seeing the way Y/n slowly looked around with a pitying look on his face, and Hop knew that Y/n purposely mistook what he said. "I'm talking about you and Gloria." Bluntly sighed Hop, just as Y/n happened to unleash a sneeze loud enough to complete block out what Hop had just said.

"Excuse me." Sheepishly chuckled Y/n, rubbing the back of his head as saw that Morpeko had gone stiff from the sneeze, no doubt incredibly frightened from the sudden loud noise, since she most likely wasn't expecting one like that. "Sorry Morpeko." Amusedly snorted Y/n, gently patting the top of the small Electric/Dark type's head, the Pokémon falling into the touch.

"Your excused." Simultaneously excused Gloria and Marnie, the two looking at one another before smiling, coincidences like that seemed to be amusing to the two of them, and the two boys couldn't help but crack a smile as they knew what would come next. "Jinx, shotgun." Hurriedly states the two, their voices overlapping one another, and they stared wide eyed at the other.

"Yes! They've both muted the other, and Y/n... do not say their names." Quietly hissed Hop, incredibly happy on the inside at the fact he could have some peace and quite for a while, since everyone liked to talk in the group but sometimes silence was nice as well. "Please." Weakly added on Hop, watching as Y/n tilted his head to the side, thinking over what Hop had asked him, as the two girls squirmed around in annoyance.

"I dunno Hop, I'm feeling extra excited today. You know, what that means?" Rhetorically asked Y/n, a dumb smirk on his face as he stared at his best male friend, who knew that Y/n was about to do something stupid. "S'mores. Yell Y/n's the best if you want some!" Loudly cheered Y/n, maneuvering Morpeko around so Y/n had his bag resting on his chest, as he pulled out multiple packets of biscuits and marshmallows.

"Y/n's the best!" Happily shouted Hop, realizing that Y/n was either taking advantage of the situation, as the two males watched the two girls stare longingly at Y/n's marshmallows and biscuits. "Shame, looks like it is just us... I would've thought Gloria would say that." Cheekily chirped Hop, the girl in question blushed slightly before storming over to the teen.

"Y/n is the best." Loudly hissed Gloria, just as Hop raised his right hand to punch her he stopped, the glare she was sending him was more than enough warning, if he did punch her she would punch him back a lot harder. "Marnie, Marnie, Marnie." Repeatedly chanted the brown haired girl, as Y/n was busy running around the area and picking up a few dry sticks, it was still quite early in the day, but it was roughly lunchtime anyway.