Snap, Crackle, and Pop!

Being punched by a blue, dog-like Pokémon that stood at 71cm in height was not pleasant by any means, Riolu was a Fighting type meaning that her muscles were condensed to the point where she was actually heavier then she looked and punch harder. It was also a bad idea since said Riolu didn't like you for some strange reason and was tall enough to punch you in the balls, and claim that it was an  "accident".

"Once maybe.... but four times?" Weakly whined Y/n, his Pokémon and his new Teacher were out, as out in a forest that was a 10 minute walk from Hulbury, the majority of his Pokémon were off training with some of Riley's Pokémon, while Riley, Lucario, Y/n, and Riolu were off training. "That's a foul." Pitifully sighed Y/n, looking over at Riley who was physically sitting on the small lake along with Lucario, while both himself and Riolu were told to spar so they would understand one another better.

"Ops, I forgot that some humans want to have children." Sarcastically apologized Riolu, the smug look on her face was daunting and she didn't look apologetic at all, while both of their Teachers remained sitting on the lake. "Don't worry though, I doubt anyone would be after you." Idly commented Riolu, a sharp howl of laughter briefly escaped Herba's mouth before she closed it, dodging a weak Dragon Pulse from Riley's Salamance.

Y/n shakily picked himself up, the pain that he had been feeling a few moments prior was fading rapidly, the healing aspect of his Chosen One powers were being relied on a lot, since he had already been thrown back into a tree courteous of a stray Dragon Pulse. Who knew fighting a small Pokémon with your fists, whilst simultaneously trying to pull out your Aura was difficult, that's also not including the fact that the teen had barely been sleeping at all.

"There is no such thing as an accident." Wisely hummed Riley, both of his eyes were shut and his legs were crossed over one another, he was meditating in order to draw out his aura, and was using his aura to strengthen the water's surface so he could walk on it. "There is multiple ways for one to awaken their Aura. Genetics is one example, meditation is another, a life or death situation is another one... or having it forcefully awaken by another Aura user." Helpfully commented Riley, he didn't specify how he awoke his aura but Y/n knew he fell into the life or death situation one, and that honestly was somewhat understandable.

When someone or something was backed into a corner they would do anything to survive, their body would release as much adrenaline as it could, unleashing chemicals and hormones so the body would be ready for fight or flight. It normally included the body having a faster and more rapid heart rate, increasing blood pressure, expanding the air passages of the lungs, enlarging the pupil in the eye, redistributing blood to the muscles and altering the body's metabolism.

It made sense that it could somehow awaken one's Aura, it was simply life energy and everything was basically made of chemicals in the human body, and maybe one day in the future everyone would have Aura. Shaking his head slightly, Y/n looked back at Riolu and blinked as he tried to figure her out, since  Y/n really didn't know what to think of her.

She was hot headed, foul mouthed, mean beyond all comprehension, and didn't fear talking down to those who could easily beat her or return her to her Pokéball, and she did things her way. Riolu was physically strong, she was up there with Deino in terms of strength, and matched Herba in terms of speed, but she rivaled him in terms of overall intelligence.... that was kinda worrying.

"Riley, why did you choose... Jackie for me?" Slowly groaned Y/n, feeling the glare of said Pokémon landing in him, not approving of the nickname he had given her, but she's already punched him in the balls four times already. "She's a bit of a...." Uncertainly hummed Y/n, spying Jackie walk away from him with a huff in her snout, her lips were pulled up into a small snarl as she walked away.