Hulbury

"From what I understand, Hulbury Gym is a Water type and is a 3 vs 3, meaning  that everyone but Hop has an Electric type or Grass type." Calmly began Marnie, who was referring to Y/n's two Electric types and Herba, while both she and Gloria has Morpeko and Yappy respectfully. "Though, both Luck doesn't know a single electrical attack, Yeller knows Nuzzle. Yappy has Nuzzle as well, and Morpeko knows Thunder Shock." Added on Marnie, Morpeko looked somewhat glum about only knowing only one Electric type attack.

"So let me recall what you said earlier, you want me to coach the all of the Electric types, Marnie will teach all of the Dark types some Dark type moves, and Gloria and Hop will have the others preform mock battles." Slowly summarized Y/n, watching his three friends nod in agreement in the clearing they were eating in, having been on the road for the last day and half since being kidnapped. "Question, what makes you think I'm a good coach for Electric types?" Curiously questioned Y/n, getting a deadpan stare from the others, making Y/n roll his eyes in exasperation.

"It's okay, look! Look!" Excitedly cheered Luck, zooming past Y/n's legs a second later and tripping over his feet, colliding with a small tree a moment later, but Y/n did see the brief flicker of electricity coating Luck's body for a second. "See! See! I can do it! So let me battle!" Defensively whined Luck, the small feline had been either crazed with battles before Y/n could understand him, or became obsessed with them recently.

"We'll be in Hulbury in three hours, and if we leave at 4pm we will get there at 7 or so." Tiredly moaned Hop, having gone through a few new shirts as his body had bulked up considerably, his upper body was a bigger than before, but unlike Y/n's more denser, runner body, Hop was bulky. "I wanna sleep on a good bed for a change, Raboot isn't even sleeping near me anymore. You use to be so nice and clingy, it's cold for a human you know." Pitifully whined Hop, weakly scooting over towards Raboot, who quickly dashed away from his trainer.

That was a disadvantage of being so compatible with being a Chosen One, pains and getting hungry as their body would rapidly adapt to its new better version, but Y/n took weeks to get this fit and he still had a few more weeks to go. Hop couldn't understand Pokémon unlike himself, that was odd, and Y/n could not recall the Legendary the chose him saying anything about understating Pokémon.

"Why is everyone so loud." Meekly whined Larvitar, the cowardly Larvitar that was comfortable with more than one person or Pokémon near him, which was kinda concerning.

"Oh yeah, I want Deino to work on Ice, Fire, and Thunder Fang, that's a long time project if that's okay with you Deino, the reason is for your final evolution. You know why right?" Suddenly questioned Y/n, running a hand through the short fur of the Pokémon in question, causing Deino to look Y/n somewhat in the eye.

"If it about my final evolution, I do not know why since I cannot see it." Dryly sighed Deino, throwing his head across Y/n's lap and nudged his left arm, looking at the faint scar that was now on Y/n's left forearm. "I am deeply sorry for injuring you, My Savior. I shall work until I drop for you." Deeply rumbled Deino, who hadn't left Y/n's side at all for the last day and a half, and Y/n was touched by it since he had a Dragon's respect.

"Please don't, I'd rather not have you injuring yourself for me." Shyly sighed Y/n, the disadvantage of getting the complete respect from a Dragon was the fact that they would push themselves to their absolute limit for you and beyond, that's why Dragon types were so powerful. "Either way, I've been thinking of combination moves when you are all fully evolved, but for now.... Luck, Yeller, Yappy, and Morpeko follow me, I'll be teaching you all some electrical attacks that you should be able to handle at your age." Calmly informed Y/n, seeing all of the other Pokémon getting up and moving towards their group the were assigned, even Larvitar who hung back further that the any of the other Pokémon in the group.