I'm a what now?!

So your back for the second chapter?! Colored me and my pale body impressed, I'm writing this in advance so this might be completely inaccurate, for all I know no human being is reading this..... but either way hi! And ENJOY!!

(Narrator POV)

Air exploded into Y/n's lungs, they burned briefly as precious air filled his body, yellow eyes snapping open as Y/n could see his savior. Grookey was on his chest, repeatedly jumping up and down in an attempt at CPR, which worked luckily.

"How's Herba as a nickname?" Curiously coughed Y/n, shielding his eyes from the harsh shine of the sun, before Y/n felt 2 tiny arms wrap around his head, tears dripping onto his forehead, making a small smile grow on Y/n's face. "Was the name that bad?" Jokingly wheezed Y/n, feeling something hollow slam against his forehead, the smile on Y/n's face grew into a straight line after that.

He had passed out from the amount of poison that had entered his body, and by all biological laws he should be dead by now, not making shitty jokes with his Pokémon. Y/n could feel a burn linger in his body, his whole body felt stiff and it hurt when his chest expanded at all, making Y/n gingerly rub his chest with his left hand, while using his right too check his chin.

"It's gone?0 Confusedly mumbled Y/n, taking out his Rotom phone and quickly took a shaky photo of his chin, instantly turning his phone around so he could seee the photo. "Did a Pokémon heal me?" Bewilderedly muttered Y/n, looking at his lone partner, who seemed confused at the question.

"Key, Key." Uncertainty was clear in Herba's voice, while she stepped back and made the ish gesture in front of Y/n's face, a flash of realization flashing through her eyes, before she began too tug up Y/n's light blue top. "Gro!" Loudly screeched Grookey, while Y/n helped Grookey and saw the time in the corner of his phone screen.

"Only a minute has passed?!" Bewilderedly shouted Y/n, checking the day on his phone as well, incase he had been unconscious for the last 24 hours, only too see that it was still the same day, something smooth brushed against his stomach making Y/n look at his chest and stomach. "Is that a tattoo?!" Curiously whined Y/n, handing Herba his phone who accepted it, while Y/n stood up and heard a clicking sound a moment later.

Pulling back down his top, Y/n felt Herba scamper up the right side of his body, his phone being dropped in his right hand, while Y/n picked up Wooloo with his left arm and carried the sheep like he use too do with Shinxs. It was quite easy too carry Wooly underneath one arm, while looking at the thing that had been put on his chest without consent.

From what it looked like, it was a sword of some kind an incredible old sword by the looks of it, the blade was a dull yellow with 2 dull red streaks going fine the blade, but it looked like the whole sword was made at once, with the hilt and pommel made from the same material, with a blue orb at the end of the pommel, 2 on either side of the hand guard, and 2 on the blade itself. The pommel of the sword started just beneath his collar bone, and the blade started in line with his nipples and went all the way down to his belly button.

"Am I more muscular?" Curiously hummed Y/n, noticing how he could clearly see his abs becoming more defined, and how his clothing felt just a bit more tighter than normal. "Does this mean.... whenever I'm injured I'll get stronger afterwards!" Happily cheered Y/n, getting a slap on the back of his head from Herba, a cheeky smile on Y/n's face as he looked at the chimp.

The duo plus Woolly walked in silence, making it to Gloria's house in no time at all while Y/n managed too put his phone into his pocket, and knock on the door. In an instant Gloria opened the door, her eyes widened as she saw Wooly being carried beneath Y/n's arm, already having her bag on her back and had Y/n's bag in her hands.