1

Whispers echoed throughout the pitch-black room.

I looked around, filled with nothing but pure fear.

The whispers began getting louder, my ears ringing.

A high-pitched, raspy scream was heard as I covered my ears, heart pounding.

My eyes shot open, wide as tears pricked the sides.

I winced from discomfort as my head ringed with pain.

"Wh..where..-" I looked around, not finishing my sentence.

Am I in a..a cage..? I thought, swinging my heard around in different directions.

I stood up, my legs feeling as weak as ever.

I don't remember anything..I only remember- Y/N? Y/N..oh. That's my name.

I huffed and bumped into the cage several times, causing it to shake and eventually fall over.

I saw the door open slightly- and just as I was about to stand.. I saw a ginormous person.

He's wearing this weird sack thing over his head with two holes.. and he has a..is that a shotgun? I widened my eyes, quickly crouching down.

Maybe I should play dead- yeah. That'll work.

I quickly went limp, closing my eyes.

I heard the cage rattle and the door shut, along with being lifted in the air.

I opened my eyes slightly to see that weird person lifting the cage.

Okay..this is bad. I woke up in a cage, and now I'm being kidnapped by this weird hunter guy? Just my luck.

I slightly shifted around, careful not to make any noise that would grab his attention.

I knew that sleeping wasn't the best idea right now, but- maybe just a small nap won't hurt.

Everything became blurry..and then- lights out.