14

bunny

bunny

𝐒𝐈𝐗'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After going through many doors and climbing many stairs, we finally entered a room with a big music box.

Mono walked closer to it- suddenly jumping back and gasping.

I looked forward and saw..

Y/N..?!

Monster Y/N actually..

She had grown quite a bit, and her arms and legs had also grown.

She walked forward, scooting the music box closer to her.

She then backed away in the corner, hiding something underneath her.

I let out a "Hey!" And she lifted her head, walking towards Mono and I with the music box.

Mono then ran behind her, dragging a hammer towards her.

"Sorry Y/N.." Was all he said before he smashed the music box.

Suddenly, everything went black..

"Where are we..?" I said, looking around the dimly lit room.

Before Mono could respond, we were back in the other room- which was now falling apart.

Y/N grabbed the music box and protected it, seeing that we were running out.

She screamed and banged her hands on the ground, chasing after us.

"GO GO!" I yelled, Mono and I jumping off of a wooden board and climbing through a hole.

We quickly ran and slid under a table, Y/N growling and running through a giant hole in the wall.

Monster Y/N is scary.. I thought, closing my eyes and gritting my teeth.

She looked around, throwing things.

Y/N hissed and knocked the door down, running out.

We followed her, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Grab that axe and break the door down." I pointed towards the door, Mono nodding briefly.

He grabbed the axe and began breaking the door down, causing a hole to form.

We crawled through the hole, which brought us to the room Y/N was in.

She protected the music box, caressing it gently.

"Hey!" I yelled out, grabbing her attention.

She growled and yelled, slamming her fists and running towards Mono and I.

We went back through the hole, which teleported us to the other side of the room.

Mono dragged the axe and smashed the music box, causing her to screech and cover her ears.

We were back in the dimly lit room, but this time we had enough time to actually explore.

I got up, grabbing Mono's hand and pulling him to his feet.

We walked around, soon finding a door and an axe.

"You know the drill." I mumbled, staring at the door.

Mono huffed and grabbed the axe, smashing the lower part of the door open.

We walked through it, which teleported us to the room Y/N was in again.

"Welp.. here we go again." I sighed.

Mono let out a loud "Oi!" And Y/N screamed, banging her fists and running towards us.

We went inside the hole, bring us to the other side of the room.

Mono grabbed an axe and we ran into another hole, bringing us to the left side of the room.

Y/N screeched and looked around for us, reaching her hand through the hole.

Mono grunted and smashed the music box again, causing Y/N to cover her ears again.

Again..we were teleported into a different room with Y/N.

She growled lowly and held the music box tightly.

"Hey!" I yelled out. She covered her ears and backed away, hiding her face.

Mono dragged the axe and smashed her music box, causing her to shriek.

She was thrown backwards, gasping and panting heavily.

The music box shook violently, Mono smashing it once again.

I blinked a couple of times, seeing the normal Y/N groan and sit up.

"Wh-what..happened?" She asked, rubbing her head.

"No time to explain but-" I was cut off by loud rumbling and the walls melting.

She yelped and began running, Mono and I following after her.

I huffed and we finally made it to a bridge- which was gradually falling apart.

I jumped and Y/N pulled me up, Mono still behind.

The part of the bridge between us fully collapsed- separating us from Mono.

"Jump! I'll catch you!" I yelled at him, watching as he jumped and grabbed onto my hand.

Somethings off.

Why does he look so familiar?

Unless-

No..

It can't be.

I-is he the..

I shook my head.

Those dumb accusations won't make me loose a friend.

I groaned and pulled him up, falling backwards.

"Thanks.." Mono nodded.

"Well then..I guess this is our goodbyes to this horrid place." Y/N giggled before stepping through the light without hesitation.

"I'll see you on the other side." Mono said before also walking into the light.

I smiled.

Farewell.

a/n; THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE~ yay
not to worry, i shall make a sequel. next up- the maw :D

anyways hope you enjoyed this book, and thanks so much for all of your support