8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(tHiNgS gOnNa gEt hEaTed~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
play the music above when i tell you to, hehe-)

I really hate this teacher. I thought to myself, scoffing.

"Okay..I see a lever on the other side of the room. I'll go turn it." Mono said, jumping down a large book stack.

The teacher suddenly stopped playing, and wrote down something on her paper.

She continued playing whilst Mono crouched down and crawled towards the lever.

He turned it, causing a platform to lower towards Six and I's level.

We jumped on it, and then we walked to the other side quietly.

She stopped playing again, and wrote something down on her paper- then she continued playing.

Mono huffed and moved a (portable cabinet thing?) to the other side of the room, jumping on it.

Soon, he made it to where Six and I where.

We jumped off of it and opened the vent-

Yet suddenly, the teacher played one note aggressively and hissed.

Her neck extended as we quickly crouched in the vent.

"N-no way she'll be able to get us..in here right?" I laughed nervously.

There was this (wall thing? dunno what it's called) blocking our way- so we pushed it- but suddenly..

She squeezed her head through, causing me to shriek.

"I SPOKE TO SOON!" I screamed, the (wall thing) finally moving out of the way.

She hissed and extended her neck further into the vent.

"GET AWAY FROM ME GIRAFFE NECK WANNABE!" I cried out, quickly crawling away from her.

She kept biting, trying to reach me.

I gulped and quickly climbed some ladders in the vent.

Mono turned around to see the teachers head right behind me, and quickly grabbed my arm, forcing me to move faster.

The teacher shrieked and yelled, forcing her way even further into the vent.

Six gulped and began to run, jumping out of the vent and into a hole into the wall.

She then reached out her hand for Mono to grab, and pulled him up.

I quickly jumped off, this time Mono grabbing my hand tightly and pulling me up.

The teacher attempted to catch me, yet miserably failed and ended up hitting her head.

Six yelped as we began to slide off of a slanted roof, and in a dumpster.

The teacher peeked over the edge of the roof, examining the area.

She growled lowly before retreating.

I groaned, opening my eyes slightly, feeling a mysterious weight on top of me.

(PLAY THE MUSIC FOLKS)

"M-Mono? A-are you—" I then realized that Mono had been on top of me- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I felt my heart stop and my cheeks become hot the moment I saw his paper bag wasn't on his head.

Our faces were inches away, as if we were about to kiss.

(And this is the moment where I accidentally published this chapter xD)

What if I just— I slowly leaned in towards his face.

He also began to lean in- until Six quickly threw Mono off of me.