6

I peeked over, seeing the familiar mannequins.

Just as I thought- wait. Hold up. Is that mannequin pissing in the soup?

I snorted quietly, barely holding in my laughter.

Alright Y/N..time to get serious.

I jumped down, grabbing the ladle.

I then proceeded to drag the ladle with me, swinging it over my shoulder- hitting the mannequin.

The mannequin who was formerly "pissing" gasped and turned around, jumping down and running towards me.

"HIYA!" I slammed the hammer into the mannequins face.

This time, the mannequins head came off clean.

Another one came, and I did the same as last time- the head also came off.

I growled slightly, smashing the other mannequins head who had just came.

Six peeked over, seeming surprised as I smiled at her.

She walked over, along with Mono.

"Eh..you have shards in your hair." Six picked them off.

"Thanks. Also, I got our disguises!" I said.

"Disguises..?" Mono tilted his head.

"Yup, now take off your paper bag." I said, not waiting for an answer.

I took it off, watching as he flinched.

To my surprise, he didn't argue- he just went along with it.

I stared at his face for a hot second- my cheeks reddening.

He looks..a lot different from what I imagined. Not in a bad way of course- but.. rather in a good way-

I shook my head, placing the mannequins former head on him.

I did the same with Six, then to myself.

We held onto our "heads", crouching under the table and getting across.

If these mannequins weren't weird before- then I'm sure as hell they are now. Why is that mannequin dancing—

We walked past them, watching as the ruckus unfolded in front of us.

It was hard to see, so we sometimes bumped into other mannequins- who just rudely pushed us.

Rude..but I suppose they are brain dead.

We crouched underneath the table, crawling towards the end of it.

I was about to get out from underneath the table- however one of the mannequins pushed a bowl over the edge.

I scoffed and pushed the bowl out of my way, getting out from underneath the table.

Mono and Six followed, holding onto their heads for dear life.

We entered a hallway with multiple mannequins.

Some mannequins just beat up each other, while some were actually "nice" and played with each other.

In a way, watching them play with each other was kinda wholesome.

We kept walking, only to see one of the mannequins swinging from the lights.

"Holy..this is unbelievable." Six muttered.

"I know..it's so chaotic." I mumbled back.

We saw a small hole in the wall, which was enough room for us to slip through.