3

I fidgeted with my fingers nervously, gaze cast onto the ground, messy hair, and sweat rolling down my face.

I froze when I heard some sticky, wet sounds.

Six and Mono seemed to have heard it to, and since luck was apparently on our side- there was a hammer nearby.

I glanced at Mono, then pointed to the hammer.

He got the message and walked over to it, dragging it with him quietly.

And..of course, there was a mannequin- holding a..

Is that a frog-? I know this isn't the time for laughing but.. that's random.

I contained my laughter- just barely.

Mono inched closer, however..

I stepped on a loose plank- on accident..which activated some sort of bucket to come out of nowhere and hit the mannequin, causing it to break.

I yelped and jumped out of the way before the bucket could ram into me.

"That was..too close.." I said, huffing in between.

"Yeah- well..makes my job a lot easier." Mono chuckled, putting down the hammer and proceeding to climb a chair.

I looked behind me to see Six, examining the frog.

"Come on, let's go." I smiled at her with closed eyes.

Six nodded, and followed Mono, making me the last one.

I climbed up the chair and climbed through a hole in the wall, which led to the next room.

Hm..it's just a long hallway-

"Hey- I hear something in the distance." Six said, pointing forward.

My shoulders slumped as I nodded lazily, walking forwards.

"I-I'll go first.." I mumbled, but just loud enough so they both heard.

Mono seemed hesitant, but let it go.

I peeked around the corner, my eyes widening.

Ah shit shit shit shit shit..

Great, a melted faced teacher is here plus the mannequins.

I gulped, watching as she turned around to write on the board with a piece of chalk.

"Okay..so- the teachers here..I suggest we crouch behind the desks while she's not looking." I whispered quietly in their ears.

Six nodded.

"Alright then.. in that case, follow me." Mono whispered before peeking around the corner- to see the teachers back still turned.

All 3 of us crouched down, slowly making our way behind a desk.

She snapped her neck forward, looking at the students.

I peeked under the desk, to see the teacher had turned around again.

We continued crouching, eventually making it to the other side of the room.

I let out a shaky sigh, filled with relief.

Six slowly opened the door, to reveal a shelf with a key on top.

"I'll get it.." I murmured, beginning to climb the shelf.

However..it seemed luck wasn't on my side right now.

It fell over, along with me jumping off and falling on the ground hard.

I groaned, watching as Six quickly grabbed the key.