13

GOT MOTIVATION BACK LETS GOOOOO and shit gonna go down in this chapter—

We walked out of the room, and walked into another dull area.

There was a TV..which created ominous noises.

Mono began walking towards it, covering the holes of his paper bag.

"Mono! Psst! What are you—"

He put his hand on the TV, controlling some sort of..hallway?

Mono groaned as he looked like he was trying to do something, which took around 3 attempts.

Suddenly, he got teleported inside the TV.

"Mono!" I yelled, running towards the TV.

"Six, stay here. I'm going in." I glared at her as she nodded.

I put my hand on the TV and teleported inside of it, seeing Mono looking down at me.

He simply grabbed my hand quickly and began running towards a door.

He pulled the handle and the door opened..revealing a..

"Holy shit.." I mumbled under my breath.

We suddenly got thrown out of the TV, Six rushing towards us.

"What happened?! Are you guys—"

"-Okay.."

Two hands appeared in the TV, and soon a tall looking man exited out of the TV.

"Y/N!" Mono called out to me, already running out of the room.

I scrambled to my feet, the thin man right behind me.

I saw them run into a room, so I obviously followed.

Six and Mono were hiding underneath the bed, to which I saw.

I attempted to quickly slide under there- but I tripped as I ran inside.

I swung my head around, only to see the thin man right behind me and lifting his hand.

Then..

I screamed as I felt myself being lifted into the air and everything going black.

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Y/N!" I screamed, yet she was nowhere in sight.

"Six, we have to find her." I looked at her worryingly, even though she couldn't see it.

"I hope she's alright.." Six mumbled as she crawled out from underneath the bed, me copying her actions.

"I have an idea..follow me." I said as I ran out, going back towards the TV.

"Hopefully whatever you're planning works.."

"Get ready Six." I said as I grabbed her hand, putting my free hand on the TV.

Suddenly, we traveled through a bunch of intestine looking walls with eyes which stared at us as we traveled through.

Then, we yelped as we fell from a TV- breaking the screen and falling onto a mattress.

timeskip cuz im lazy-

After many..and many escapes and TV's, we entered a room with yet another TV.

But.. it was different this time.

It had that same ominous music from before.

Unless—

"Y/N?!" I screamed, running up to her in the TV.

She made inaudible noises as she reached her hands out.

I grabbed onto her hands and pulled her backwards.

She was halfway through until she got sucked back into the TV, screaming.

I stared in horror.

Nonono..I can't let her die here. Not in a place like this. I promise I'll save you-

It happened again, the thin man came out of the TV and started chasing Six and I.

A hammer fell onto the ground, which I dragged and swung against the wooden door.

It made a hole in the door, to which I gestured to Six to hurry up.

She nodded and followed me as we ran away.

We ran into another room, seeing some wooden planks to climb on.

Six and I climbed the wooden planks, leading into another room.

"He's gone..for now." I whispered in between pants.

"We have to keep going." Six grabbed my wrist and pulled me, forcing me to climb more planks.

It led to under a floorboard, to which we heard loud footsteps above us.

We crawled under, avoiding being seen through the holes in the floorboard.

Finally, after what felt like hours- we made it to the next room.

It had a stepping stool and a drawer, along with planks boarding a hole.

Six dragged the stepping stool and positioned it, both of us jumping on it and onto the drawer.

Suddenly, the thin man was at the end of the hall, and the distance between us was gradually decreasing as he walked closer.

Six and I pulled onto the planks, making them fall backwards.

We crouched down and crawled through the tiny space quickly.

Suddenly- Six and I began slipping off of a roof.

There was a small balcony, to which Six and I both grabbed onto before we met our fate.

I pulled myself up, helping Six climb up as well.

We kept running from the thin man, and eventually separated from him by a train.

The train gradually began increasing its speed, and it soon came to a sudden stop.

Due to the sudden stop, I yelped as I was thrown backwards, hitting my head against the train and falling off of it.

I groaned as Six jumped down, helping me up.

"You alright? That looked like it hurt a lot.." Six asked.

"Yeah..it hurts like a bitch." I hissed at the pain, rubbing my head to ease it.

We kept walking, soon climbing some ladders which led outside a drain.

The lights started flickering as the thin man appeared.

"Stand back." I said sternly, Six obeying.

I fell to my knees, taking off my paper bag and throwing it to the side.

He starting edging closer, and closer, and closer.

I stood up, putting my hand out.

I mimicked his movements, causing the ground to shake and some buildings as well.

This process repeated a few times, before he collapsed and turned into thin air.

"Are..are you okay?" Six mumbled.

Totally forgot she was here..

"Yeah..but..let's get going." I mumbled, still worrying about Y/N.

Six nodded briefly as we walked up to a door in the distance, which opened by itself.

We did the proper thing, which was going through the door which had a pink glow produced from inside.

a/n: hehehe hope you enjoyed- byeee