9

om- tysm for over 2k reads- i don't know why you guys like this book so much, it's trash lolol- buuuut..mOrE hEaTed thInGs cOmInG yOuR wAy!

I yelped, falling on the floor face first.

Mono and Six jumped in- Six laughing and giggling at the sight.

"S-shut up! It's not funny.." I whined as I got to my feet.

"Sorry.." Six laughed nervously.

I stared at her with a "really?" look on my face.

I looked over to see Mono tapping his foot patiently.

"Are you guys done bickering?" He said with an annoyed, yet also playful tone.

"Yeah, sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

Mono simply nodded before continuing to walk- Six and I following behind.

We crouched under a bed, and then came across a door.

We pushed the doors open- however- Mono yelped and fell over the edge of a cliff.

I quickly grabbed his hand tightly and groaned as I pulled him up.

"Thanks.." Mono mumbled before patting my head slightly.

I nodded and we quickly jumped on a bed which was being held up in the air.

We jumped off of that bed and climbed the underside of another bed and jumped off of it, climbing onto yet another bed.

Then, we climbed a dangling rope which was connected to another bed. (so many beds—)

We then jumped on another bed- then another- and then we finally made it to the other side.

(Okay..I'm gonna do a massive time skip. By massive, I mean more then half of the 3rd chapter- its not that I'm lazy- it's just that I don't know how to describe or explain things that well aHa)

"W-what's that noise..?" I said in between shaky breaths, my hand intertwining with Monos.

"I don't know..but stay quiet. Whatever it is, it's huge.." Mono mumbled in my ear.

I nodded briefly as Mono *basically* dragged me under a large shelf- Six following behind.

I peeked out from under the shelf to see..

HOLY— WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?

I felt myself become pale and my eyes widen as I saw a frankenstein wannabe climb from out of the ceiling.

The doctor crawled away on the ceiling, leaving.

Mono sighed, crawling out from under the shelf.

"H-how are you..s-so calm?!" I squealed quietly.

He looked away, saying nothing.

I huffed.

"Let's make a run for it." Six said briefly.

I nodded and tightened my grip on his hand even more.

Suddenly, Mono started to run- and so did Six.

I almost tripped- but thankfully gained my posture back and continued running with them.

The doctor growled and hissed, hearing the pitter patters of our feet.