10

before we start, omfg your guys comments are killing me— literally at fucking 7:40 am in the morning im wheezing while reading your comments

Geez..when are we gonna take a break..? I don't know about them, but my legs are killing me.

We climbed the drawers, then we jumped on a rack.

After that, we jumped onto another rack and crawled into a vent.

We saw a ladder in the vent, so we decided to climb it (what else they gonna do? summon satan?)

We then finally made it out of the vents, and in the same room as the doctor.

"We meet again, Frankenstein wannabe." I mumbled under my breath, clenching my fists.

Six let out a long, quiet sigh before we crawled into the hole, which led into another room.

We hid under a sink- which smelled awful.

The doctor moved towards another sink, washing his hands.

At least he washes his hands- sorry. ONE HAND.

We slowly crawled under a table, and then under another table.

Then, we made it to the other side of the room- in which there was a hole out of reach which leads to the next room.

"Boost me up, Mono." I mumbled in his ear as he nodded and positioned himself.

He boosted me up as I crawled inside the hole, falling in the next room.

There was a patient, who was alive for a change.

I climbed a ladder which led to the ceiling tiles.

I walked on the ceiling tiles, only to be greeted by a lever which I presumed turned off the patients life support.

I'm sorry-

I jumped down and grabbed onto the lever, pulling it down.

I heard the doctor outside, so I quickly slid under the bed- watching as he bursted through the door.

Once he was distracted, I ran out- and it seemed like Six and Mono had already gotten the (generator?).

We ran outside the room and placed the (generator?) in its place- causing the door to open.

The doctor growled loudly and came crawling our way.

Mono yelped and quickly grabbed my hand tightly, running out.

We slid under a rack, the doctor soon knocking it over and almost crushing us.

We kept running, crawling under a lot of beds.

The doctor squeezed through, struggling to catch us as he weighed down on the beds, crushing them as we crawled.

Finally, we crawled out from under the beds.

Mono let go of my hand, running into the incinerator.

The doctor followed him inside, and after that there were creaking sounds heard from inside.

Then, Mono quickly crawled through a small hole, Six locking the door to the incinerator and locking the doctor in there.

He banged on the door, making inaudible noises and screams.

I gulped and pulled on a random lever, the incinerator burning the doctor.

His screams of agony died down over a few seconds, indicating that he indeed died.

I took a few deep breaths before sitting down beside the fire for warmth- smoke coming out.

"Phew..that's over." Six wiped the sweat off her face with her sleeve.

"Thankfully..and- did you see how hideous his face was?!" I snorted at the memory of his face.

"I don't even wanna remember what his face looked like—" Six laughed a bit.

"Y/N, how is your leg doing?" Mono asked, walking over to me.

"Eh, it's doing fine. It still aches when I run but overall it's okay."

He simply nodded before walking over to another lever, pulling it.

The elevator door opened, and we walked inside it- the doors closing behind us.

(okay im gonna do a small timeskip- and by small i mean sMaLl.)

We jumped out of the window, which led outside.

"Its still raining? Sheesh.." I muttered as I put my hoodie on.

We ran forward, seeing dead bodies fall from the sky.

"Well this is normal." Six mumbled.

We walked inside a building, which thankfully didn't have any leaks inside.

We ran up multiple stairs, and then walked into an empty room.

Suddenly, a guy fell from the ceiling.

I yelped, jumping at the sudden motion.

He quickly got up and ran through the door, and then we heard the sound of glass shattering.

"Weird.." Mono mumbled before grabbing my hand and walking forward.

We walked in the next room, only to see the same guys head inside the TV.

"What an idiot." Six laughed before climbing the TV and jumping on the windowsill.

Mono and I followed her lead, jumping on the roof below the window.

We climbed a ladder, and then jumped off of it and climbed into another window.

The room we entered was dark, and strange noises were heard from ahead.

Mono turned on his flashlight, only to see another guy putting his ear against a door.

We quickly crouched down and walked forward, to see a TV and a person staring at it intensely.

I pointed towards the door with a hole in it, and walked towards it.

We walked through the hole, only to find a messy room.

Six walked over to the door and positioned herself, boosting Mono.

Mono grabbed the door handle and the door opened in return.

We entered a bathroom- with another person in the tub- the curtains covering them (thankfully)

I threw up mentally at the stench- Mono, Six, and I quickly crawling through another hole which leads into the next room.

There was an old elevator and a cliff right beside it.

"Well this looks fun."

a/n: sorry, this chapter is cut short a bit- but I hope you still like it :D

here's where we left off at