-62-

Location: Earth

Hongjoong

My mind keeps flickering even though I'm trying so very hard to rest. Almost like it feels like I've done something very wrong. On the other hand, it feels right. I mean, I can't just leave all the chores to the guest right? They're called guests for a reason, not temporary household members.

Hongjoong couldn't live with himself any more. He got out of bed despite his mind telling him desperately not to. "You're gonna collapse if you exert yourself!"

No longer gonna be held back by the thoughts in his mind, he headed straight for the broom cupboard, determined to get at least something done. Unfortunately, he was that ill. He'd hardly even made it halfway across the living room before deciding to turn back. That short distance seemed like the furthest distance he ever imagined.

However, that instant that he did, the world decided to take advantage of his state.

The floor swooped under his feet and there was a split second where he heard the thud, felt the smooth wood of the floor, and then nothing at all.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

And where was the so called guest amongst it all? On the highest tree in the woods, talking to a phoenix of all things. *nods knowingly* Being about the two mostly sane of the bunch of what we would even call people, they had a great time gossiping and spilling tea. Or coffee ;) (actually we can't spill the coffee, that's jonghos job)

"And of course, I can't understand what in the world they're thinking!" Yeosang has been ranting for half an hour straight by the way. And it's mostly along the lines of one issue, the fact that he can't relate to the other creatures.

"But you can always try-"

"You see these legs? Then you see their legs, and you realise that's why I can't relate."

"You're all animals though..."

"Yeah what with them going on about their four legs good, two legs bad things."

"Look, Sangie, if you don't try, you'll never know what it's like to be friends with them. For all you know, you might enjoy their company more than you think. Give it one shot, and if you don't like it, at least you can say you attempted."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The two headed down from the tree, harder for the angel than expected, but it all worked out. A few branches lost their lives that day...

Seonghwa led Yeosang back to the stable, the joyful chatter had not died down in the slightest, and headed back to the house.

Upon his entrance, it was suspiciously quiet. Like there was no comforting human essence or warmth.

"Hongjoong...?"

And that's when he noticed the other man lying in the centre of the living room floor.

"Hongjoong!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hi everyone

I am so sorry this took so long... I know I said my updates are sporadic but this definitely takes the cake.

Thanks for all the support on this story! I've really appreciated every single ounce of it I've gotten so far, it's a miracle if you're even still here sincerely. I've been gone from writing for way too long. Hopefully I'll get more of the chapters out faster, then I can finally start the ton of other projects I'd like to work on haha!

Love all of you to the moon and back! ❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥

~cey xoxo