-30-

Location: Earth

Hongjoong

After giving the other critters their breakfast, I head back to the house for my own breakfast. Yes, due to the possible storm, I had fed the stable creatures first before tending to my own.

And now, I'm heading back to the house. Not a moment too late as it seems. The instant I enter the kitchen, the rain starts pouring down in torrents. Thankfully, I'm not wet in the slightest.

I make myself a sandwich for breakfast and sit there for a while after eating, wondering what in the world is happening to my life.

The windows are all closed, so I don't have to worry about any rain getting in. However, there is one window that I am uncertain about: the room that the angel's in. Well, since he said not to bother, I guess I shouldn't worry too much.

Since it is raining, I can't tackle any of the outside chores that I intended to do, such as tending to the garden, but I guess that leaves me with more time to execute the indoor chores.

I grab the broom for the cupboard and head around the house, sweeping the floor. It probably seems ridiculous to you, me sweeping the floor everyday. Trust me, I find it ridiculous too, but if I don't do it every day, the dust does accumulate, and besides, I don't really have much to do anyway.

So, I sweep the house from corner to corner, upstairs to downstairs, except for one room. Then, I place the broom back in the cabinet and let out a sigh. It's worse when it's raining, I can't even go outside even if I'm bored out of my mind.

I throw myself into the couch and watch as Jongho makes his way out of his cave groggily. Suddenly, a loud clap of thunder drowns his pitter-patter of pawsteps and we both jump in fright.

He runs over frantically, jumps onto the couch and curls up into a ball, which is really adorable, but I can understand why in a case like this. He's scared of thunder.

When he was left in the forest by his parents, there was a thunderstorm the day before I found him. Clearly, he had been left on his own, unable to fend for himself, and now the trauma of the situation will never leave him.

And for that matter...

It hasn't left me either.