-16-

Location: Earth

Hongjoong

It's been around two hours since I left the angel to let him get some rest, and now I'm determined to get some answers to my endless questions.

I head upstairs with Jongho, only to find upon entering that he's still sleeping. He's really attractive when he's sleeping. Actually, that's really inappropriate right now, and I have children around, so I push my thoughts aside and sit in the arm chair beside the bed.

It isn't long until I notice a slight twitch of his fingers and the fluttering of his ridiculously long eyelashes. Although he seems really out of it, considering the way he sways even though he's sitting, I can't deny how beautiful he is.

"You're awake," I say.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Mr angel dude. I gave my share of explaining earlier, so now it's your turn to give an answer to me."

"That isn't fair! I'm the victim here and now you're forcing me to do things against my will."

"While that might be true, I'm not endangering my life or my family's life just to accommodate you. For all we know, you could be devil sent here in disguise to send us all to hell."

He thinks for a brief moment, then he sighs. "Okay, okay, I'll talk. I'll answer your questions like you answered mine."

"Perfect. I knew we'd reach a consensus." I wink at him conspiringly, knowing that my idea was right. He can't just show me magic cause I know that demons can do magic too.

"Let's start then."