-28-

Location: Earth

Hongjoong

The sky is turning a lovely shade of purplish-orange due to the setting sun. It's a really glorious sight, especially with the forests and mountain tops adding to the scenery.

However, instead of being seated on the perfect bench in the garden or on the front porch's rocking chair, I'm seated on the couch facing the window, with Jongho curled up next to me. I stroke his back while he naps and stare out the window at the view.

Even though the sunset is beautiful and takes away my worries normally, it can't seem to take away my concerns today.

Why does that angel keep popping into my head? Why do I worry so much for him? Why do I feel an overwhelming concern for his well-being? It doesn't seem to make any sense to me. I've only met him for one day, but I feel so connected to him, like we were cut from the same cloth or something.

People always mention fate, and I'm not a strong believer of it, but now, I can't help but wonder if it's true.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The previous chapter was pretty short so I decided to do a double update
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for the support if you're still reading this though! It makes me feel better that ppl still read my story even though it's pretty crap...