-24-

Location: Earth

Seonghwa

I clean the plate in a flash. Didn't even know I was THAT hungry, but sure. After finishing, however, I quickly realise that I'd have to bring the tray down, risking bumping into Hongjoong yet again.

I'm an idiot.

Shouldn't have said things I didn't mean. And seeing as how I'm a stubborn brat especially in these matters, it'll be a couple days before I let my ego take me down again. Literally to go downstairs too.

So, for now, I'll leave the tray outside the door. Wait a second. If I don't want to face him, how will I even thank him?

Seonghwa you dunderheaded coconut! Why don't you ever think before you speak?! Well, you'd better figure out a way. Your conscience will never be satisfied if you don't.

Now, think! How are you going to convey your thanks to Hongjoong without having to verbally say it? Through writing, am I right? Give him a note, you numbskull!

Oh, that's perfect!

I go out from my head and search around in the drawers for paper and something to write with. Before long, I find a notepad and a pen. Just what I needed.

Since I'm not a very expressive person, or angel in this case, I scribble a short note on the notepad, tear out the page, and tuck it under the corner of the fork so it wouldn't fly away.

Then, I carry the tray to the doorway, open the door, and leave the tray just outside the entrance.