-34-

Location: Earth

Seonghwa

It seems to be quite a heavy storm, judging from how dark the sky is and the immense amounts of rain splattering on the windows. I finish my breakfast as quickly as possible, not wanting to affect the pair outside.

As I leave to sneak up the stairs quietly, a sound makes me turn back. It's very soft, but I clearly manage to make out a couple whimpers and sniffles.

I stop where I stand, wondering what in the world could have happened to make someone that afraid of a thunderstorm. It's none of my business, but since I'm currently staying in that person's house, I guess I do have some rights to get answers.

Heaving a sigh, I turn and head back down the stairs. Not wanting to alarm the duo, I peep around the corner first, noting that they both weren't in the best state, before heading into the living room.

They're both tucked together into the corner of the sofa. It's a pitiful sight.

Dragons are known to be very fearsome creatures, with their fire power and destructive nature and the sheer largeness of their size, but looking at the little baby curled up next to the human on the couch is such a stark contrast that it's almost hard to believe they are of the same kind.

And the human. He held such a force of leadership yet intertwined with kindness, it's hard to believe such a strong person can go weak as easily too.

My heart melts then, and I gingerly step into the living room, wondering what I should do.