-19-

Location: Earth

Hongjoong

The alarm rings at exactly 5:30am. I open my eyes at a sloth like pace before groggily reaching out for my phone to shut off the irritating noise.

Sitting up and shaking my head vigorously wakes me up, so I quickly get out of bed, wear my house slippers and walk out of the room, albeit slowly, but still, it's something.

As I'm walking out of my room, I suddenly remember the angel. It'll probably be about time to wake him up, in general, the angels tend to be on call 24/7, what with people dying at odd hours and all. He should be awake then.

I turn to the staircase, sighing when I realised I had to make the trip upstairs every morning from now onwards until he left. With great effort, I pull myself up the two flights of stairs.

There isn't any response when I knock, so I push the door open. He appears to still be sleeping.

I rush over, and before he even takes note of my presence, grab the sheets covering him and pull them off. Believe me, I know how cold it can get during the night. Having the warm covers be taken off you is not a great experience, but it does help you to wake up.

He seems startled when he sees me, but the shock quickly turns into annoyance and he gives me a scowl before grabbing the quilt back, hiding himself under it, and facing away from me.

"Go away. I'm gonna sleep for longer. Don't bother me."

"It's already 5:40! I should be downstairs preparing my coffee and getting ready to see the sun rise. You're burning daylight! You gotta move!" (A/N: umjigyeo!)

"Go on and do whatever you want. I'm gonna continue sleeping and you can't make me get up," his muffled voice comes out from under the sheets.

I sigh. I'm not going to let a single, grumpy angel ruin my morning. So, I leave the room, closing the door as I exit.