ch 04.

IRL.

( instagram ): user8936 liked your post + 10 more
( snapchat ): from gf 💒

you woke up and glanced at your phone seeing that, kaminari never hung up and neither did you. "finally! good morning, pretty girl" he displayed his million dollar smile.

a light blush formed on your cheeks, "shut up, idiot."
you got out of your bed yawning. "you're so rude to me. i may have to put you in your place when we meet."

"oh shut up!" you say internally screaming at what he may have in mind. on the other end he chuckled at your reaction, causing you to roll your eyes afterwards.

"y/n who are you talking to?" dabi asks you drinking a cup of black coffee, "my stalker. how'd you sleep?"

"I AM NOT YOUR STALKER WHAT"
"SHUT UP YES YOU ARE"

"uh okay..tomura said you need to return back to UA next week."
the tall man said walking up the steps.

"wait huh? why am i not going back to new york?"
your expression quickly shifted.

"did he not tell you? you guys' mom relapsed, she's in the hospital right now."

you were frozen in place. your heart dropped, and your legs became weak, your eyes get cloudy and you collapse to the floor on your knees.

"w-what...? s-she told me she wasn't going to go down that road ag-" dabi rushed over to you as you began to breathe heavily.

you felt like you were being trapped underwater, strapped down to the depths of ocean, every breathe you took carried an impossible
weight you felt as if you couldn't carry.

kaminari tried to get dabi's attention to help him, "hey! hello, uh-"
"oh oh you're the guy she was talking to?" the scarred man asked, "yeah um, try and find a paper bag, and let her breathe into it and hug her. it should help her breathe." dabi followed the boys instructions and wrapped his arms around you.

strangely enough, the scent of cherry black stones and black coffee, calmed you down regulating your breathing pattern once again.

you were still in shock from the words you were previously told,
them leaving you shaking looking down at your hands in dabi's.

"i'm really sorry.. i forgot about my attacks. i haven't had one in forever.. thank you" you sighed, with a faint smile.

"don't thank me-thank your stalker." he shrugged, pointing towards your phone. "k-kaminari! how did you.."

"i use to have panic attacks myself, i thought it would help."
he nervously chuckled, messing with his hair.
"thank you so much," you flashed him a genuinely smile.

"but i have to go, i'll call you tonight. thank you, again."
he nodded and you ended the call.

"new love interest? i thought i was the first, might have to
put that kid in his place." the scarred man let out a deep laugh.

"who ever said you were in the running?" you helped yourself up,
brushing your clothes off looking to him.

"forgetting everything from a couple years ago, hm? i could remind you-" he raised a brow at you with his signature smirk.
"we don't talk about that!" you sung trying to tune out his words.

"why don't we recreate it?" you felt his figure behind yours, as his
breath tickled your neck. "..dabi, we can't-"

"please if you fuck just don't do it in the kitchen." tomura groaned, opening the fridge.

you and dabi quickly separated, the tension in the air was awkward. "hey guys! oh- what happened here...?" toga entered the kitchen, sensing the tensions.

"nothing! how was your day?"you asked, giving her a smile.
"pfft, boring as usual. let's hangout tomorrow, please!"

"after school." you nodded and she hugged you,
going up to her room afterwards. "touya," you call his name, and he looks up at you. "we're not a thing anymore. remember that."

it's been a while haiii