ch 09.

IRL.

you woke up on the floor, looking around blinking profusely, with an confused expression. you almost scream when you see denki walk into your room freshly out of the shower, with a towel dangling from his waist.

"what the fuck?!" you slap his shoulder, wincing
afterwards since it hurt to do so. "what are you practically naked in my room, perv! you're worst that mineta." you panicked, trying to rip your eyes away from his physique, but they wouldn't comply.

"as much as you're complaining, you don't really seem to have a problem with it." he says teasingly walking past you. you sigh, and plop down in your bed once again. "i hate you."

"now, we both know that's definitely not true." he chuckles, and you look at him now, with clothes on. you get up walking towards him. "yes. i. do." you poke his chest between each word.

of course you didn't hate him. he was probably one of the best things in your life currently. but you couldn't shake this feeling that something was coming, something that could interfere with what the two of you had-what even were the two of you?

"what are we?" you blurt out, mentally facepalming yourself, repeatedly. "what do you want us to be?" he responds almost like he was expecting this. you huff and lean into the tall boy.

he wraps his arms around you, resting his chin on your head, bringing a smile to your face. "mm, i don't know. let's do something, i'm bored." you mumble, and he raises a brow. "like what?"

"it's-6:28 am, so most of the stores are probably closed, oh! the pond!" a lightbulb went off in your mind. "the pond...?" he says unconvinced, you nod. "ugh, c'mon there's nothing else to do,
and i'm not getting arrested for trespassing, not today, not ever!"

he rolls his eyes and shrugs, "fine! but if i see one snail, leech of whatever the hell else lives there i'm leaving!" he declares, you put your arms up in defense, pouting afterwards.

"you'd leave me in the freezing cold?" "depends on the situation."
"fuck you!" he laughs, and you flip him off.

after putting on a hoodie, the two of you quickly and quietly sneak out of your house. "ah, look at the sunrise! it's so pretty."
you admire the sky. "not as pretty as you." he says, intertwining his hand with yours.

"you're so corny it hurts." "you love it though." "unfortunately, i do."

when you both reach the pond you run off like a little kid at a museum. you watch the koi fish swim around in the clear water. "pretty." you say like an impressed child.

"we need to expand your vocabulary, is 'pretty' the only complimentary word you know of?" denki spoke from behind you, you shrug. "it's my favorite complimentary word, that's why
i use it so often, smarty pants." you two both enjoy the sunrise, as well one another's presence.

in this moment everything felt-perfect.

i'm the worse at up updating  i hope you guys enjoyed and i apologize for any grammatical errors <3

i hope you guys enjoyed and i apologize
for any grammatical errors <3