ch 07.

DISCORD&IRL.

( discord ): womanizer : why the hell did my insta acc get deleted?
( calendar ): one month of knowing electricity boy <3
( instagram ): this message is no longer available because it was unsent by the sender.

$maneater
HAHAHA STUPID WHAT DID YOY DO
womanizer
I CALLED SOMEONE A BITCH??? THESE MFS SOFT
$maneater
they changed so many of their community guidelines
cant even call someone a faggot anymore🤦‍♂️🏳️‍🌈
womanizer
💀💀💀
$maneater
DTOP THST EMIJU
WAIT WAIT WAIT
wat school u at 🤦‍♂️🤤 less link 👀😒
womanizer
NAHH💀

$maneater
TELL ME BABY 🙁
womanizer
is this a trick question.
$maneater
no. tell me.
womanizer
ua high 😅
$maneater
this is fate.
aww it's been one month since we've met each other 🤤🤞🏻

womanizer
true
wait
lol
YOU MARKED IT IN YOUR CALENDAR
LMFAOOO
$maneater
SHUTVTHEFUCKUP
womanizer
you're so cute
$maneater
tell me smth idk
womanizer
y/n just accept the fkn compliment
$maneater
SHADDUP.
womanizer
WHY AM I BEING BULLIED

$maneater
shut the hell up
wtf
hello
i was joking
come back
denki.
come back.
😐
ur so annoying
COME BACK
ily.
hello
HEY
i'm blocking you.
omfg
womanizer
i was literally getting water....
$maneater
BRING YOUR PHONE WITH YOY DUMBASS
womanizer
IT'S CHARGING CHILL OUT

$maneater
😑😑😑
fuck what day is it
womanizer
use ur calendar
it's a sunday funday 🥺<333
$maneater
gross
can we hangout🤦‍♂️ bored in this house 😒
womanizer
yes of course 🤤
$maneater
OKOKOK
GOGETREADY
ILLSEEUINLIKETHIRTY
womanizer
LMAO OKAY
$maneater
WAIT MY ADDRESS FUCK
UHHH HERE
51 rose street , mu 60010
womanizer
ILL BE THERE SOON
$maneater
THXS

"EW, i feel like a lovesick middle schooler." you groaned.
"you are, god look at your cheeks." shigaraki says, you roll your eyes at him. "not helping! but shiggy listen, he's perfect! he helped me during a panic attack, has the same humor as me, really cute and listens to my problems!" you explained to your brother.

"let's meet the kid." he suggested. "NO. you're gonna scare him off." he scoffs and shrugs. "you're no fun. whatever, go get dressed." he shooed you into your room.

you shook your head chuckling and grabbed a pair of low rise jeans, you decided to wear a ed hardy shirt and af1's, for accessories you put on your grommet belt, rings and obsidian pendant.

you rushed to find your gray zip up hoodie, and run down the stairs making your way to the front door. "i'll be back later, okay? love you!" you called out.

"later? sheesh, don't give me any nieces or nephews." your brother says sarcastically. "shut up." your rolled your eyes and pulled out your phone to text denki.

a few minutes later a silver kia pulls up and the window rolls down revealing the boy. "sorry if i took too long!" he rubbed his neck nervously, you shook your head. "no no! you're fine, i like your car." you smile, as he opened the door for you.

"oh really? i was gonna get a different one." "what! this model is so cool. but besides that where will we be going tonight?"
"how's a amusement park sound?" he smiled.

"woah, it's so pretty." you say in awe looking up at the lights,
"yeah, it's always better at night. c'mon!" he says grabbing your hand.

"this is probably the most fun i've had in a while, thank you."
you turn to look at the energetic boy. "anything to put a smile on your pretty face." he swung an arm around your shoulder.

his words make your eyes widen and you were flustered.
"my brother wants to meet you." you say abruptly, causing him to look at you. "he isn't a scary guy right?" he chuckles nervously making you smile.

"no, he's harmless minus his quirk. he's just a sarcastic asshole that's all, but i love him." you reassured him with your words.
"oh then that's fine!" he flashes you his signature smile.

"it's so cold, or maybe it's my anemia." you shuddered, relaxing once you felt a warm cloth drape over your shoulders.

"c'mon, we don't need you to get sick." he opens the car door for you, getting in and he quickly jogs over to the drivers' side inserting his key in the ignition.

" he opens the car door for you, getting in and he quickly jogs over to the drivers' side inserting his key in the ignition

FILLER - i hope this chapter was enjoyable
it seems boring and i wish u guys
would interact w/ my books more 🙁