ch 11.

IRL.

"feels good to be back home, staying in that hospital 24/7 was making me homesick." you shudder at the thought of staying in the hospital any longer.

"you were doing just fine going to the cafeteria every ten minutes though?" tomura calls you out, amusingly. "it's not my fault hospital food is good for some reason!" you heard a knock on the door.

"oh denki, hey, come in." you say, allowing the boy to enter your home. "my future son in law?" your mothers voices surprises you.
"since when?"

you walk into the kitchen, seeing her lean on the granite counter.
"ah! what are you doing here? not that i'm complaining!" you hug her.

"mom, this is denki kaminari, and denki this is my mom!" you introduce the two.

they awkwardly shake hands, before you shook your head and took the boy upstairs to your room. "uh?" your mother looked to you.

"whaaaat? it never happened and it won't. at least not here."
you say causing tomura to almost choke on his water. "didn't i say i didn't want any nieces or nephews?!"

"i apologize for them." you closed the door, and plopped
down on your large bed. "no, don't. i find your family to be quite
interesting actually." he laughs.

"mhm. you texted me you wanted to go to the amusement park again?" you turn to him with a wide smile. "yeah, i got my car fixed so i figured why not?" he explained.

"what happened to your car?" you asks, opening the door to your closest. "i... don't wanna talk about it! anyways, get dressed!" he said, and you shook your head going inside of the bathroom to change.

it was a sunny spring day, the breeze was relaxing and traffic wasn't horrendous for once, the two of you getting there earlier than expected. "you were right-it does look better at night." you stated with a frown.

"we can come here again at night another time?" the blond asks, you nodded with a smile. the park was surprisingly not that crowded, it was nice, although very weird at the same time. you turn to him and nod, "that'd be nice."

as the sun went down, denki drove you back to your home. though he seemed to keep a calm demeanor, you knew he was nervous to tell or ask you something, but you didn't bug him about it. he'll talk about it when he's ready.

you groan reclining the seat as he pulled into the driveway, "why not just drive away and say we ran away? we can even listen to be quiet and drive far away on the way!" you suggested. denki turned to you shaking his head, "sounds like a dream, but i'd rather not be killed by your brother or mother?"

"mmm, i guess you're right. but if i asked, one day-would you seriously run away with me?" you looked at the boy, "yeah. i would." he responds, "that's it!" you slide over to his seat straddling him, "denki kaminari, can i be your girlfriend?"

without a single hint of hesitation, denki says yes. you smile leaning in for a kiss. "now you're stuck with me. sucks right?" he shakes his head, "i wouldn't have it any other way."

guys i'm so sorry for being MIA with this story, i've been trying to finalizethe ending and plan my other mha stories

with this story, i've been trying to finalize
the ending and plan my other mha stories.

anyways sorry for any grammatical errors!