ch 21.

IRL&DISCORD.

"it's called raven.. i'm sure you've heard of it." she told you both in a low tone, your eyes widen at her words, "do you know how to control it?" you asked, she gives you a iffy look, "yes and no-i've never purposely destroyed anything, it only happens when i'm upset which is why my parents couldn't handle me."

you slowly nodded, "hm, do lawyers, hospitals and policemen scare you?" she shakes her head, "would you stay with a more normal family or?" she furrows her brows, "you guys have other children?-but you look really young" you laughed, "no! we don't. we're just asking because in order for you to stay with us we'd have to do paperwork and you have to choose your family."

"why would i choose anyone other than you two?" she furrowed her brows, "maybe you wanna stay with more mature people?" you shrugged, opening the door for her, "nope! i like you both just the way you are." she giggles, "and we could say the same about you." denki says, as he opened the door for you, "chivalry isn't dead." kisa stated, you burst into laughter and she does as well, "now what do you know about chivalry?"

"something about men treating women like goddesses." she said, you and denki chuckle at her while driving away, "can we come back here?" she looked out the window, "we can come whenever you want." the male told her, "really? what about tomorrow! wait that's too soon.. saturday?" she questioned, and you nodded. "we could work with that." kisa clapped her hands together excitedly.

💬 | YALL ROCKING WITH THE LGBTQ+🏳️‍🌈⁉️

crystalluvr
who wanna see my daughter 😘
coolestprsnever
this mf go to her first job interview and come back with a daughter ....
coolhotgirl16 replied to crystalluvr
DAMNN PULL OUT GAME WEAK AS FUCK
bakugou you owe me 💀
lordexplosionmurder
i don't believe you
crystalluvr replied to coolhotgirl16
STOP SHES NOTMY BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER
we're adopting her 🤗
biggestphilanthropist
oh that should be fun
aw i'll babysit her if needed
crystalluvr
damn 🤣 momo i love u
let's have kids instead 🤷🏼
coolhotgirl16
???
crystalluvr
polyamorous >> couple
crystalluvrsbf
....

crystalluvr
shouldn't YOU be DRIVING?
crystalluvrsbf
you right 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
inneedoftherapy
if you kill y/n i'm gonna kill you
crystalluvr
SHOTO
HI
YOUMADE THE HEADLINES THE OTHER DAY
what a celebrity you are
allmightsupremacy
HE LOOKED SO COOL
crystalluvr
FACTSS LIKE THATS OUR BSF
allmightsupremacy
SO TRUE
coolestprsnever
you both sound like 1D fan girls
crystalluvr
i was one

fromjersey
niall>>
coolhotgirl16
....
whowasinparis
....
anywho
crystalluvr
what aoyama said cuz wtf mina
how could you
fromjersery
y'all have bad taste 😑
crystalluvr
signing the adoption papers rn like 😘😘
innedoftherapy
what
since when
crystalluvr
you're her god father now 😂😂
SHITT
HOW U DELEYE A MUESSGE

lordexplosionmurder
AND WHY ICY HOT AND NOT ME
allmightsupremacy
y/n i take offense to this ..
crystalluvr
guys i was joking
you can all be her god parents 😇
ok ok we have to go intense shopping now for the guest room
bye guys !!!
biggestphilanthropist
bye y/n <3
coolestprsnever
see you later loser
crystalluvr
stop 😒

as you looked around the room, trying to make sure everything was as nice as it could be for completing it in under an hour you called kisa's name, "okay close your eyes-and no peeking!" you hoisted her on your hip, "ready? 3.. 2, 1!" she uncovered her eyes and her jaw drops, you watch her reaction as tear well up in her eyes, "what-do you not like it?" you became worried.

"no! i like it.. a lot. no one ever did anything like this for me before so it feels weird. but i appreciate it, so much." she wrapped her small arms around your neck, hugging you, you embraced her as well, a smile on your face. "well now you're going to live your best life, okay? no more frowning okay?" you said, and she nodded.

denki laid on the king sized bed, with the phone by his ear as he talked with his friends. "the universe was really on your side that day, huh?" bakugou spoke, "i guess, i'll never understand how i got so lucky-i'll talk to you guys later, parenting things!" he chuckles, "alright man, we're proud of you. you've got a lot going for you." kirishima says, "thanks, we all do. we did have the one of the best teachers." the blond shrugged, "he almost worked us to damn death but i cant blame em'." bakugou said.

"kisa wants to see you." you told denki, as you walked into the master bedroom, plopping down on the bed. "get some rest, okay? she should be okay for the rest of the night." he kissed your forehead, and exited the room. "god, i got so lucky." you shook your head with a cheesy smile.

"ah there you are! i have a question, an important one!" kisa beamed as denki entered her room, he crouched down to her level admiring the room giving her a small smile, "i'm all ears." she clapped her hands, "how did you and y/n meet?" she asked, the blond male laughed, and kisa furrowed her brows, "i'm serious!" she whined, "i know, i know-it just brings back memories,"

"i met her on the internet-but! there's a secret" her brown eyes widen, "ooh what's is it! i promise i won't tell anyone." he waved it off, "but, she came from outer space." kisa tilted her head, "huh? what makes you say something silly like that?" she giggled, "because she's special-like no other, she has flaws like everyone does but to me she's perfect. no one can compare to her." he explained. "you're whipped." kisa snickered. "and you're six." he retorted, "and a half!"

the end.

|

WOWW this ending was perfect now that i think about itso cute anywho lmk if i should do a epilogue i'll probably do 2 and pretty soon bc i love this book 🤦‍♂️

so cute anywho lmk if i should do a epilogue i'll probably do 2 and pretty soon bc i love this book 🤦‍♂️

anyways if you made it to the end ily & i have more upcoming stories and what not so stay tuned