ch 17.

IRL.

you walked into the school building with a crew-neck sweatshirt draped over your uniform, receiving odd looks from other students. you pushed the door open to the girls bathroom looking in the mirror. your hair was fine for the most part, a few strands sticking out at random.

your eyes carried bags beneath them, making you appear almost half dead. your cheeks were more sunken in than usual, and your body began to look too small for it's over good-hence why you wore a sweatshirt. you heard someone come into the restroom, looking in the corner of your eye to see who it was.

great. it was yahira, you weren't one to blame people but she was one of the main reasons you were in the physical and mental state as of right now. "hey, y/n-huh? you don't look too good, are you alright?" she asked, moving your hair from your face, "i'm fine. just tired." you reassured her with a smile, she slowly nodded letting you go.

you walked to recovery girl's office, plopping down on the couch. "y/n, dear-you can't keep coming here just because you don't want your classmates to see you like this!" she fussed, handing you a cup of tea, "thank you-and one of them already did, the one that i shouldn't but do blame. they're gonna ask questions, and i don't wanna answer them!" you groaned.

"then you should've talked to your closest friends about this in the beginning of the girl! you're hurting your body, y/n-you can't be a hero in this form, school ends in a week and you're a wreck because of some girl," she poked your shoulder, "if i see you in here tomorrow morning, i'm dragging you back to that room."
she declared, your eyes were wide and you were a little scared.

"fine." you mumbled, closing your eyes, ready to sleep recovery shook her head, "lord, what am i gonna do with this girl?" she mumbled. a grin tugged at your lips as you became comfortable on the couch, soon drifting off.

"y/n, it's lunch time." you sighed, squeezing your eyes shut as you stretched and got up, "do i have to go?" she threw a stress ball at you, "yes! your body looked malnourished." your shoulders drop as you lifted up the crew-neck, "wow thanks." you grabbed your bag, leaving the her office and heading to the cafeteria, where all sorts of things you didn't wanna be involved in were happening.

"y/n, why're you wearing a crew-neck? that's breaking the dress code." aizawa sighs, "my body looks malnourished, recovery girl's words. not mine." you shrugged, walking towards the table you usually sat at with, bakugou, mina, sero, kirishima, and denki. they were all still sitting there, though their attention was focused on something else. someone else.

you felt as if she was haunting you everywhere you went, there wasn't a place in this school you could look and she wouldn't pop up. you took a deep breath, going to sit down there anyway. "y/n! there you are, we've been looking all over for you," mina says, "you good?" the pink haired girl asks, "yeah, just tired."

you scrolled through your phone as they listened to yahira go on about what europe is like. not once did the boys pay attention to you. not even denki. you fought the urge to not say anything, calming yourself each time to refrain from snapping.

"can i steal her for a second?" todoroki asks, patting your head, "what-" you were interrupted, "yeah! of course, just make sure you return her." yahira smiles, your eye twitched in annoyance as shoto dragged you away. "what is wrong with you?" he questions, you could tell he was being serious by his tone. "she's practically taking everything away from me! he didn't even look at me once! do you know how that feels?"

"he probably feels that he should leave you alone because of your sudden distance, y/n you never talk to kaminari about serious things. if you want this-if you're dedicated to this relationship, you have to talk to him about important things. you cannot just brush them off, your mental health are a priority in relationships, and he's worried about you." he explains.

"how do you know he's worried about me?" your furrow your brows, "he started ranting to me while i was studying-you have to talk him. this time, you cannot let your mind get the best of you," shoto says, "sorry for lecturing you." he apologizes before disappearing back into the building.

you sit down against the brick wall of the school, holding your head in your hands. "i'm such a fucking idiot."

guys so deadass there r like 3-5 more chapters left and it's over

more chapters left and it's over

sorry for any grammatical errors!