ch 23.

TWO YEARS LATER!

"babe, he's crying again.. check the monitor." you mumbled tapping his shoulder, "isn't it your turn..?" he groaned, "no! now go." you told him. no response. so much for sleep. you rolled your eyes getting out of bed, reaching over to the nightstand to check the monitor. you rolled your eyes exiting the bedroom.

"aww c'mon izumi- not tonight." you groaned, picking the two-year old up from his crib, he continued to cry as you rocked him back and forth. you heard the door creak seeing kisa stand there, "what's wrong, mom?" she rubbed her eyes, "izu's crying but i cant figure out why.. he probably hates being in here alone." you chuckle, "i'll stay with him." she whispered, "hm, really? you don't have to-i would." you told her.

"nope it's okay! and you need to rest-i know you have that huge interview tomorrow morning. lemme do it." she held out her arms and you handed izumi to her, she sat on the small cloth chair in his room rocking back and forth, until they both fell asleep.

"your first day of high school-so, how does it feel?" you tilted your head looking at your daughter, "i'm going with people i know so that makes me feel better but it's just a little scary, i'm not too worried about it though." she shrugged, you patted her shoulder with a smile, "that's my girl, c'mon!"

you unlocked the doors to your bmw, she got into the passenger seat, putting in her earphones listening to music as expected. you were proud of kisa, she'd come so far from quite literally nothing. you were just glad you were able to make her happy, and after training her quick became more maintainable.

"i'll see you at home later, alright? have a good day!" you waved to her, "bye mom!" she rushed to hiroshi and ren-momo and jirou's daughter. you let out a sigh driving off from the school, into town.

"time really does fly doesn't it?" yahira sighed, bringing the coffee cup to her lips, "it's like i was crying in the bathroom over you yesterday." you joked, to which she chuckled, "i can't believe you thought i was interested in denki! after all look at who i ended up with." she snickered, "what's wrong with me!" mina pouted.

"i was young and dumb, shut up." you mumbled looking out the window, "aw look, he's finally here." you chuckled looking out the large window of the cafe, "sorry i'm late, rush hour." denki says taking a seat beside you, "morning beautiful." he mumbled kissing your cheek, you covered your face afterwards feeling flustered, "six years later and you've still got it." mina teases.

"i would've never lost it, what the hell do you mean?!" denki exclaims, "and these two still argue like children." yahira whispered to you making you laugh, "they're like siblings." you said, and she nodded in agreement. "anyways! yahiraaa, when's the wedding!" you asked, she looked to mina and the two held hands, "next month, in italy, the bachelorette party will be in cancun." she says with a smile.

"i still can't believe that you two met on the internet," mina snickers, "i can't believe i was ever so down bad." denki rubs his temples, "was? you still are." you chuckled, "only for you."

OK OK IM DONE THUS WAS SHITTY but i'm gonna do a kinda sequel with a mina & yahira's daughter x whichever character yall pic