ch 20.

DISCORD&IRL

( discord ): from 'YALL ROCKING WITH THE LGBTQ+🏳️‍🌈⁉️'
( instagram ): crystalluvrsbf commented on your post "i lov you"

💬 | YALL ROCKING WITH THE LGBTQ+🏳️‍🌈⁉️

crystalluvr
i have an interview in like fivminuyes help
lordexplosionmurder
and of all things you come to DISCORD?
fucking idiot
crystalluvr
SHUT THE FUCKUP
u don't know how 2 make iced coffee
ttm when u can 😘😘
biggestphilanthropist
Y/N PLEASE
WHAT JOB
crystalluvr
a barista for rn cuz i don't need 2 be in the hero field too quick
coolestprsnever
ur gonna be broke asab 😬😬
have fun😭😭👏🏻
crystalluvr
sero stfu it took you five months to get into this server
deformed elbowed bitch

fromjersey
Y/N NOOOOOOO
inneeoftherapy
oh god 💀
coolhotgirl16
LMAOOO
coolestprsnever
at least when i lean on something i don't fall face first cause i melt the mf 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
crystalluvr
ihy
oh shit
i'm late
bye
speeddemon
she's quite the handful but she's out friend and she's funny
lordexplosionmurder
funny? 💀
allmightsupremacy
misogynist
lordexplosionmurder
....

"we'll get back to you eventually! thank you for your time." the interviewer shake your hand, politely. you gave her a small smile before exiting, letting out a breath you felt as if you were holding. "oh my god, that was so stressful." you rubbed your head, "how'd it go?" denki asked from the drivers seat, "horribly. not that i did bad i just felt like i was being suffocated." you shrugged.

"that's weird and ... abnormal. but it was your first interview. look at you growing up." he nudged you, "boy please," you rolled your eyes, buckling your seatbelt, "but let's get food i'm hungry!" you groaned, "from where?" you shrugged, "i want french fries that's all." he nodded starting the car and pulling out the parking spot before coming to an abrupt stop looking in the rear view mirror.

"woah, what happened?" you asked, looking in the mirror as well your eyes widen, "it's a .. child. why is there a child roaming around?" the blond shrugged, "no idea but let's see what's she's doing around here." you got out as well, the two of you walked up to her slowly, but she showed no sign of fear. "i'm not scared." she said, you both looked at each other mentally face-palming yourselves. "well, since your aren't.. mind telling us why you're out here alone? and under the age of 10 for sure." you mumbled the last part.

"i'm six and a half, and my parents think my quirk is cursed so they disowned me." she stated, you and denki look at one another with wide eyes, "oh.. uhm, sorry about that-" she shrugged, "they were shitty parents anyway." you cleared your throat, "bad parents. not shitty. what's your name?" you crouched down beside her, "kisa.. i don't know my last name," she trailed off.

you popped up with a proud smile on your face, "that's fine because, you can have mine. we're legal adults and can be her guardians correct?" you whispered to denki, "with the paperwork yeah." he responded, you clapped your hands together. "that settles it! just kisa you are now... kisa kaminari!" you held your hand out for her. "you say it like we're married." he said.

"and you say that like you aren't dying to propose." kisa chuckled at the two of you, before grabbing your hand and following you two back to the car, "now this is very hypocritical but, always remember-don't trust strangers! now that that's out the way, what's something you've always wanted to do?!" you smiled.

"i think i'm gonna throw up," kisa groaned, "we told you to not eat before that roller coaster, you should've listened." you shook your head, she pouted, "b-but it looked so good, and the roller coaster looked so fun! i couldn't choose." she frowns, and denki ruffles her hair, "i mean at least you got both, right? y/n's just being a downer." he chuckled, "am not!" you gasped.

"you know i'm just messing around," he says, bringing your hand to his lips, lightly kissing the back of your hand, you felt your heart flutter at the small gesture, resting your head on his shoulder as you all walked in the amusement park. "what a lovely family! you're all beautiful." a old woman said, you smiled, "oh we're not-thank you." you respond to her, "you guys look so in love," kisa spoke looking up at you and denki.

"i'm happy to two of you found me." she smiled. you felt an unfamiliar feelings brewing inside of you. "i'm glad too," you turn to look up at the blue sky, "now let's hope the authorities feel the same way." you mumbled quietly, feeling a light squeeze to your hand, "don't stress about it too much, she should be able to choose her parents, correct?" denki said, you nodded, "yeah.. it's a possibility-" he interrupted you, "so don't overthink it. even if kisa decides on someone different, you'll know she feels safe."

he was right. whether you liked or not, if kisa decided to choose another family rather than two barely twenty year olds, then that'd be her decision and you'd have to live with that. although you hoped that she would stay with you. "kisa.. what is your quirk?"

i need to know why it took me so long to add sero to the damn disc server 💀

not me adding another plot twist to
make this book longer bc i like it that much 🤦‍♂️
i actually had this planned tho but it wont
last long but yayyy very much young&new parents