chapter thirteen

♡♡♡

Everyone rushed into the restaurant riding nachos. Aisha instantly recorded the celebration on instagram. Moon and Hawk had been extra cozy with one another even after Hawks fake ID failed. Maria and Demetri sat across from Moon and Hawk both guys around the girls. The only person who didnt seem in the celebration mood was Miguel.

However the new girl Tory had seemed preety into him.

"hey d im going to talk to miguel for a sec ill be back soon" maria smiled as she moved out of the cubicle.

"talk to the sad boy and you'll have me to deal with" tory said nastily with a glare.

"miguel, the all valley champ?" maria asked with an eyebrow raise.

"yes him. im interested so im not letting a ego whore like you ruin my chance" tory spat venomously.

"yeah because i want to date my twin brother" maria scoffed with a eyeroll.

Torys face fell with embaressment as the cobras saw her face off against the og girl.

"i mean it depends on what area of the country your from" demetri said causing a look from everyone.

"were from equador you dufus" maria laughed.

"now if you mind me im going to check on my bro"

Aisha shook her head at tory. It had became a known fact that no one dared to mess with maria diaz as since she joined cobra kai she gaved up on caring about people's opinions of her.

Maria sat besides her twin looking at what he was doing. Once she realised she gave him a look of disapproval.

"miggy when are you going to realise that sam is toxic shes probably shagging that robby keene right now" maria explained.

"im sorry maria that i cant go out and use somebody to get over another. Does demetri even know that your only interested in him because your still jealous over Eli choosing moon." miguel spat grabbing everyones attention including demetris and hawks.

Maria looked at her brother angrily until he realised what he just said. Before the new champ even had a chance to try apologise. Maria grabbed her bag from Aisha and ran out leaving everyone in shock.

Demetri looked hurt, he generally cared about maria. Hawk smirked at the brunette boy earning a push from moon who also decided to leave.

"i guess you really cant lose interest in the hawk" hawk smirked

"shut up eli atleast i could make a move on maria with been a stuttering mess" demetri spat back before leaving.

It was obvious that everyone was going to be very awkward the next few days. Maria wasnt speaking to anyone except Aisha and her nana. The twins would awake and not even look at each other. Miguel had tried to make it up to Maria by getting her avenger cookies which she threw in the bin.

Little did they know the drama wasnt going to just be in their personal lives but in cobra kai too.