chapter three | season three

♡♡♡

At this point everyone knew that maria was no longer doing karate. Cobra kai was ran by kreese which would be no better than working in miyagi-do for many reasons. The issue with maria no longer been karate active was the fact he brother was still the karate champ and still spoke about it. Maria couldnt even find herself to tell miguel that she had quit but the girl quitting meant she had alot of spare time.

It was 8.30am when the girl woke up and it felt wierd with hawk not been beside her like the last few days. Carmen knocked on the door before peaking her head through.

"are you coming to see miggy today his sergeon arrives in a few hours?" carmen asked sweetly.

"i actually had plans to get milkshake with moon today but ill make sure to facetime him later" maria answered with a smile.

"ill tell him thats your plan" carmen said blowing a kiss to her daughter.

"oh and no hawk while we're gone i was a teenager once" carmen giggled at her sentence.

"its okay mama he has karate today" maria joined the laugh with her mum.

"you've still not told miggy bout you quitting have you" carmen said but as a question

"i will... eventually" maria replied bluntly

Truth is hawk had been trying to get maria to join cobra kai again since people had been leaving since the fight. Maria decided to finish her makeup before texting moon which milkshake bar they were going too.

It had felt like a very long time since maria wore an actual outfit or even left the apartment. It took 15 minutes to arrive to this eco-friendly shop. Moon was sat there waiting for her friend before noticing her.

"oh my god maria it feels like forever and you have a fresh trim it looks amazing" moon cheerily said admiring marias new haircut before embracing her in a hug.

"hey moon" maria said with a smile.

"ill order but let me guess strawberry" moon predicted and she did get it right maria was always a strawberry milkshake girl.

Maria sat on the two person table that moon was sat at looking at the cute area. The girl had forgot what it was like been friends with postive people such as moon and to maria it was refreshing. Moon came back with two strawberry milkshakes and sat across from the brunette.

'so its been ages since we hung out" moon stated.

"i know i guess i had a little sad streak after the incident" maria replied with a shrug.

"you've been isolating yourself" moon said with a sad tone.

"i was for weeks but then hawk came" maria said smiling at hawks name.

"have you two made it official yet" moon asked with a concerned eyebrow raise.

"no" maria stated dragging out the o.

"maria!"

"i know, i know"

"this is your guys issue you never ask what you are its pretty obvious you both love each other so just make it official" moon ranted before she got a notification.

maria only giggled at her friends rant even if she was right.

"hey i completly forgot about this cheerleading thing" moon says with a guilty look.

"no no you should go its important we can catch up again soon" maria stated smiling at her fellow brunette.

"your an angel maria i truely love you" moon says before giving maria a hug goodbye.

Since maria had nothing better to do she went on a small walk around town before she even knew she got a call from tory.

"tory um hi"

"hey maria im sorry bout randomly calling but i just wanted to know how miguel is"

"yeah hes awake um he had to have surgery"

"oh maria im really sorry for everything ive done"

"tory i dont blame you for anything"

"that means alot"

"are you okay tory"

"i wish i could answer but then its rare when im asked that"

"im sorry bout that"

"dont be its life and its full of shit"

"yeah it is"

"i better go i have to go to work"

"oh yeah goodbye tory"

"bye maria"

Maria eventually got home from what felt like an eternity in one day. Maria lays on her bed before realising she promised to facetime miguel. It took afew seconds before he picked up. Johnny was with him and everything seemed fine until johnny realised he was suppose to visit robbie in juvie. Johnny said his goodbye before rushing home. Miguel seemed upset by the mention of robbie.

"miggy are you okay?" maria asked through the phone but miguel didnt seem to be in a talking mood since he ended the facetime.

Even though maria hated robbie for what he did to her brother she did feel bad that he was the only person having to do time for a fight that numerous people were in. It was obvious that robbie was gonna feel neglected as people kept choosing miguel. Some part of maria felt bad for him and decided to visit him. This was gonna have to be kept from miguel and hawk obviously. Maria wanted the entire story from a different perspective not just her brothers.