chapter seven | season three

♡♡♡

So today was the day the Diaz twins returned back to school. Maria was entering with her supper hot boyfriend while her brothers new aim was to try make amends with well cumbreath (sam). Miguel had told Maria to be nice to Sam after the entire blaming thingy. Maria really wasn't that fussed about Sam as long as she stayed away from her. Miguel hated Maria not liking the girl he was practically in love with but he also knew it was no good arguing with her.

Like usual Carmen and nana were nowhere to be found so Maria made cereal while miguel made orange juice.

"so have you got your timetable?" miguel asked sitting opposite his twin.

"yeah hawk dropped them off the other day" Maria replied with a smile remembering the last makeout session

"dude stop your drooling" miguel joked.

"don't be mad that nobody will make out with you hot wheels" maria replied with sass earning a dramatic gasp.

As the twins were going to walk out the door they heard a car speeding then stopping.

"MARIA JADA DIAZ" moon squealed.

"moon hey" Maria replied lowkey scared

"why did you not text me to pick you up" moon ranted.

"we was gonna walk-"

"NO. NO.NO. get in you too miguel." moon demanded.

The twins decided not to argue with the brunette. Miguel got in the back seat while maria sat beside moon.

"is there a reason your so loud" maria asked.

"I've had 3 coffees already and I wanted to tell you something but I've forgotten now probably because of my caffeine intake" moon said really quickly.

"no kidding" miguel sarcastically remarked.

Moon parked up and as soon as miguel got out everyone began clapping for him showing welcome back boards. Miguel Diaz was the new valleys celebrity.

"I'm the celebs sibling" maria gasped hooking arms with miguel and moon.

"how does it feel to be a kardashian we all know they're famous from kim" miguel said jokily.

"don't go dissing kourtney like that did you know she has a degree" maria replied with that no it all look.

Miguel stopped to admire the boards everyone had made him. It truly did mean alot to him that people routed for him even if they didn't visit.

"miggy I'm with moon at history class so I'll see you soon" Maria said before noticing hawk coming over.

"el serpiente" hawk shouted doing his handshake with miguel.

"hiya princess"

hawk gave maria a small kiss since they were at school and his ex was right next her.

"okay so I'll go with hawk" miguel replied dragging the redhead off his sister.

"bye love you - both" maria shouted with a wink

Moon smirked at her best friends new confidence. Lessons seemed to be moving fast as it was nearly lunch. Moon and Maria had near enough every lesson together.

"maria why does miguel look so mad" moon asked pointing outside the door.

"I have no clue we'll find out soon" maria answered quite worried.

The bell rang and she quickly went up to her twin who still remained quite angry.

"so your gonna argue with me about liking Sam when you date someone who broke your exes arm" miguel said sternly trying not to make a scene.