chapter five | s2

☆☆☆

Maria was currently sat in Moon's bedroom which she would of never expected to happen. The two girls were helping choose each others outfits, hair and makeup. Hanging out with Moon gave Maria a taste of the girly lifestyle something she never really had. Who knew getting ready for a party would take hours upon hours. So far Moon's house was already sorted the looks were the main focus.

"Did you invite piper?" maria asked breaking the silence

"I did but im really nervous to come out to everyone" moon shrugged with a weak smile

"Your gonna do amazing I already know and Im sure Piper is gonna be cool" maria stated giving a wink.

Moon gave a genuine smile before noticing her friend stuck between two outfit choices.

"Honey you are not wearing this hideous thing to a party our game is to impress no?" moon asked before looking at latex romper that was definitely outworn

"This one then?" maria asked pointing to a band tee and skirt

"looking grundgy" moon said admiring the skirt mainly.

"good i like that vibe" maria stated before instantly putting the outfit on.

About half an hour later most students were piling inside moons house. The cobra kai's arrived first. Maria came to welcome some of them instantly seeing Miguel and Tory.

"Hey you guys" maria said with a smile

"hi maria do you know where drinks are?" miguel asked

"outside i think they're playing stool shots if you guys are into that thing" maria stated seeing tory smirk.

"so people can have fun around here lets go im a champ at shots" tory says seeming to be in a good mood.

"i bet" maria stated before turning bumping into hawk.

Maria noticed and smirked looking down before looking back at him seeing his smirk too.

"falling for me already diaz" hawk questioned with wink

"you wish moskowitz" maria countered

Before the conversation could escalate the miyagi-do's entered moon instantly speaking to them before demetri's eyes met marias. It was more than awkward so she turned back to hawk who was already glaring at his so called "rivals".

"Can you get me a vodka and lemonade please" maria asked fluttering her eyelashes at him seeing him soften up abit.

"Only for you" Hawk stated before leaving.

Once the red mohawk was out of sight she was instantly met with demetri's presence. He did seem regretful.

"maria"

"demetri"

The nerdy boy seemed defeated he knew he lost his chance the realisation it was always gonna be hawk. Instead of fighting for another chance like maria secretly pleaded for demetri left her alone.

It was at the point that she had enough. She wanted to feel something. Heading outside she saw Hawk waiting at the drink station right beside the shot challenge which Tory was currently undefeated. Maria noticed that Sam was going to challenge Tory however unlucky for her maria was in a mood.

"Tory deserves better competition" maria stated shoving sam into robbies chest.

The blue haired girl noticed that hawk was now right by her side as she stepped on the stool. Tory smirked mockingly bowing. It was obvious that both girls could handle the alcohol but in the end both fell at the same time. Neither were petty they were giggling. Both hearing Sam mocking them.

"shut your poshy mouth bitch" Tory shouted at sam.

Sam smacked her but Miguel told Tory to go calm down.

"she would of whooped your ass princess" maria spat at her brothers ex.

Hawk had noticed that Maria was going to finish what Tory started and went to clean her up. Maria sat down in Moons downstairs bathroom. She only cut her lip. Seeing Hawk attend to her injury gave her a sign of hope that Eli is still in there. By the time he finished cleaning the cut they sat silently both looking at each other. Maria felt like she needed to know that the feeling remained and went to kiss him. Hawk allowed it but not for long. Maria still felt every emotion and every ounce of passion from the first time their lips ever met.

"I cant... not when your drunk" Hawk stated before leaving the bathroom

Maria felt like a idiot but soon sorted herself out not realising the shit that was going down outside.

Once she left the bathroom she noticed that Demetri had hold of a microphone... and talking about hawk/ eli.

"We watched all the harry potter films together and he cried like a little baby when dobby died" demetri mocked before miming a dramatic cry.

Maria wasnt gonna let demetri get away with him humiliating him like that.

"Demetri stop it"

"dont let all that clown makeup fool you he is actually a true softie isnt that right maria" demetri states with a glare to maria.

Maria snatched the mic from demetri's hand making him nearly fall.

"i said stop" maria glared before looking at hawk softly seeing his friends holding him back.

"im always gonna be your second choice arent i. its always him" demetri spat before everybody heard sirens and people ran frantic.

Hawk grabbed Marias hand and helped her leave. The pair ended up at his house. He called miguel and he went home.

"Im sorry for trying to kiss you" maria lyed she would 100% do it again.

"Its fine if you wasnt drunk i would of kissed you too" hawk said ACTUALLY blushing.

The pair was awkward but Hawk suddenly passed her his shirt. Maria smiled nearly changing infront of him. Her shirt was nearly off just revealing her bra.

"Bathroom is right there" Hawk laughed at the drunk girl biting his lip.

"right. thank you" maria laughed too.

Once maria came out hawk was topless with grey joggers on laid on his bed.

"Thought you had to wear a shirt till college because of you tat" maria winked.

"My mum saw after walking my room after a shower" hawk awkwardly admitted.

Maria sat beside the boy only now realising his hair wasnt style anymore it was messy just resting on his cheekbones. He looked sexy.

"Thank you for letting me stay" Maria said with a smile.

"anytime" hawk replied smiling back.

"goodnight hawk" maria said.

"you can call me eli" he said softly

"goodnight eli" maria said with a smile on her face that couldnt even be ruined.

The pair laid down maria on her side and eli on his back. They both knew they were making things awkward until they had enough.

"Eli"

"yeah" he instantly replied eagerly

"can we cuddle?" maria asked looking at his eyes seeing his softer side seeing a smile break on his face.

Eli opened his arms which maria instantly cuddled into both instantly more comfortable. It was long before they were both sleeping.