chapter nine | season three

♡♡♡

Miguel was still pissed at his sister for been okay with the cobra kai's however he missed talking her. He wanted to amend things but he couldn't forget what she hid.Miguel sat on the dining room table with his mum and nana before maria entered the room and he went silent.

"okay what is up with you two you've both been off for days now" carmen asked concerned

"your daughter is a snakey bitch" miguel spat causing maria to chuckle

"rich coming from a two-timing manwhore oh I'm sorry did you forget to mention that to mama" maria responded sassily not in the mood with miguels shit

"wait what?! you cheated on someone" carmen exclaimed turning to miguel

"uh-"

"yes he did you remember he was dating that tory girl" maria asked looking for her mum's nod.

"he decided to stick his tongue down samantha larussos throat right in front of her and then acts as if Sam is a victim" maria spat

"miggy?!" carmen gasped

"Tory overreacted!" miguel shouted now standing up with maria

"get a grip miguel your a dirty cheat no wonder you've lost everyone when you act like your prissy princess is an angel well news flash she's nothing but a bitch who is asking for a sob story to be one" maria shouted back causing her nana to cover her ears.

'miguel I'm very disappointed in you I taught you better then that" carmen said shaking her head grabbing her bag to go to work.

"mama-"

"save it miguel you was suppose to be one of the good guys" carmen said before leaving.

miguel looked defeated as he looked at his entire family eyes staying on maria for a longer second noticing she had a guilty look upon her face before he ran to his bedroom. Maria was left with her nana who just gave a weak smile. It was one of those moments that she needed to speak to her best friend.

"moon hey do you think you can come over I really need a talking too" maria speaks into her phone.

While she waited for moon to arrive she decided to shower and change into actual clothes. Maria decided to play some of the neighbourhood while she brushed her hair.

"maria the door!" miguel shouted still sounding pissed.

Maria skipped out of her bedroom to open the door to moon who also seemed quite upset with the whole drama. Maria looked at her before weakly smiling before both girls gave each other a tight well needed hug.

"you sounded really upset over the phone what's up?" moon asked laying on marias bed holding a random teddy sat on one of her pillows.

"it's all the drama it's making me lose my bond with my twin like I love my friends and I love hawk but is it really worth losing my brother" maria admitted sadly not knowing miguel was stood outside the door hearing her words.

"speak to him also everytime I've  come to your house you've never had a teddy" moon asked lifting the teddy.

"well one year it was chrismas and both me and miguel decided to buy each other gifts without our parents help beware we was 7 so we went to a fun fair and he won be this teddy" maria explained holding the teddy to her chest reminiscing moments with miguel.

"that's really sweet what did you get him?" moon asked smiling at the cute story.

"I got him a snickers bar" maria laughed causing moon to join in.

"miguel has always been the more caring and kind twin"

"your not terrible" miguel made himself known.

'was you listening?!" moon and maria asked in sync.

"sorry but I heard my name" miguel admitted putting his hands up in defeat.

"well I'm gonna go and let you guys talk out your problems" moon said sneaking out of the diaz home.

"you know snooping on a girls conversation is really rude" maria says sitting on her bed.

"I don't hate you" miguel blurts out.

"id understand if you did" maria shrugged.

"I don't agree with you friends action but then your with eagle fang" miguel explains

"I wouldn't betray you like that but like I said yesterday they're your enemy's not mine" maria replied with a weak smile

"what you say twinnies from winnies again" miguel asked arms open for a hug.

Maria just smiled and gave him a hug which was interrupted by their phones both beeping.

Johnny - THEYVE CANCELLED THE ALL VALLEY!!

miguel looked up shocked before just leaving without a word. Maria knew he was gonna meet up with Johnny to fight for the event to go on. Maria didn't need to fight for it as she knew everyone would listen to miguel it was his voice that mattered most.