chapter four | season three

♡♡♡

Today was the day that Maria was going to visit the boy who paralysed her twin, luckily nobody was suspicious since miguel was back home doing thearpy. Hawk was hanging out with the cobras which meant maria was free to get everyones side. Nothing had changed in Marias persepective she wanted miyagi-do to remain friends with her even if she did blame sam for the fight. Chris just so happened to have a shift at the arcade straight after the visitation.

Since nobody could ever know about maria seeing the so called "enemy" she walked around the corner to get an uber. Once the girl had finally arrived she felt disgusted that people had to endure any of this. Robbie wasnt the only person fighting but that still gave him no right to push miguel off the stairs. Maria still thought about the entire situation tory wasnt the only person cheated on robbie was too.

Maria entered the building and even inside it was as dull and boring as the outside. Everything was all white but not in a cute aesthetic way like some form of mental torture from not been greeted with any other colour. The officer told maria to wait until robbie was done with his other guest but who? None other than Kreese.

As Kreese left he stared at maria curious before smirking at the girl. It made the brunette shiver the fact this wrinkly ogre could have dirt on her. Maria shook herself out of the shock of seeing that piece of shit.

"Your the last person I ever expected to see visiting me" Robbie said surprised maria even turned up.

"Listen I dont like you at the end of the day you paralysed my twin but at the same time i feel sorry for you" maria stated honestly.

"i dont need anyones sympathy" robbie replied with a obvious lie in his words.

"robbie you wasnt the only person involved in the fight and i need you to know i dont agree with miguel and sam cheating on you and sam" maria admitted with all truth.

"i dont need anybody anyways" robbie stuned with a careless shrug.

'i get it yknow the obvious daddy issues did something and now your independent" maria says interrogating the boy who was all bloody and bruised.

"life is like that" robbie simply responded.

"you need a friend, someone you can rely on" maria lectures.

"i had people i trusted and they broke it. multiple times" robbie snapped causing an office to check up on us.

"i came to tell you that nobody blames you" maria exclaimed

"so who do you blame?" robbie asked.

"ill be honest with you i blame sam and ive told her that to her face" maria replied with sass.

"i guess so" robbie shrugged.

"anyways it was nice seeing you robbie" maria greeted goodbye.

"thank you maria truely it means alot" robbie said with a sad tone.

"robbie remember your a bad bleep" maria winked causing him to blush before walking away.

It took around 15 minutes for the uber to take maria to the arcade. Once the brunette arrived sam and other miyagi-do's was entering clearly angry. Maria caught up with them and they all seemed surprised to see her.

"maria" sam greeted.

'im not here to argue sam but i do wanna know why yall look so angry and ready to kill" maria stated looking at the other miyagi-do's her eyes coming across demetri's.

"cobra kai" chris mentioned walking towards the group of teenagers.

"what did they do?" maria asked concerned she may not of been a cobra anymore but she still cared about them.

"they started harassing me at work now not just school i know that you havent been there but god maria these cobras are assholes" chris ranted.

maria only nodded before following them into the laser room where they were the only person she seemed to notice was hawk. The two stared at each other before assface mentioned her.

"what the hell are you doing with them you traitorous bitch" he spat.

"shut your mouth you walking chicken nugget" maria spat back surprising the cobras she still had sass.

"what did you guys do?"

"okay we may of had abit of fun" hawk spoke up knowing maria wouldnt lash out at him.

sam only scoffed knowing maria wouldnt fight hawk.

"seriously maria all he has to do is batter his eyelashes at you and you fucking simp" sam spat.

"sam ive tried been nice to you but id rather be a simp then be a whore" maria spat now standing beside the cobras.

hawk smirked at the diaz twin before facing the rivals. Sam was about to hit hawk which maria clearly wasnt gonna stand. Maria grabbed the girls hand before twisting her around kicking her to the ground before everyone was in a full on karate battle. Even though maria hadnt been doing karate she wasnt oblivious to what she had learnt maria knew how to fight because she knew once you do karate theyre is no go backs.

Other cobras began barging in. Maria stopped fighting sam once they heard Torys voice. Maria ran over to the scene only to be greeted with hawk and demetri battling it out. It was now just them too hawks face only showed pure anger while demetri's showed pure fear. Like earlier marias eyes met demetri's but this time his eyes were pleading for help.

"hawk he surrended" maria stated.

"this is the real world now maria and demetri here messed with us cobras he had to pay now do it hawk" tory said with nothing but power.

Hawk looked at the cobras, then demetri before looking at maria. It didnt matter what she would say hawk was part of cobra kai and they were pressuring him. Hawk looked away and maria squinted her eyes shut as she heard demetri's arm break before the agonising scream was echoing throughout the entire building. Maria dropped to her knees and pulled demetri into a hug before calling an ambulance. Maria sat there strocking demetris hair for some kind of comfort while she looked up at hawk with sheer fear. It broke hawks heart seeing the girl he loved hold another boy in her arms let alone the look she gave him after his actions. Marias tears were made because even after everything hawk would still always choose cobra kai over her so he left with them.

"you still care about me" demetri mumbled.

"demetri you idiot i never stopped caring about you" maria exclaimed leaving a kiss on his head not romantically but in a comfort motherly way.

"not like hawk though" demetri stated with heartbreak in his words.

"no not like hawk" maria admitted honestly.

"he just broke my arm maria" demetri shouted.

"he was peer pressured and atleast i tried to help where was your miyagi-do's" maria shouted back.

Those words seemed to silence demetri until the ambulance came and maria decided to go home instead since the karate gang was united.

Maria opened her door to find miguel, johnny and her mama stood in the living room staring at her brothers foot.

"hey guys" maria said smiling at the trio.

"MARIA I CAN MOVE MY FOOT" miguel practically screamed with excitement.

maria ran to see if what she heard was the truth and there it was that small sign of hope. Miguel was moving his foot with a calm rhythm.

"im so proud of you miggy" maria stated hugging her twin tightly.

"also when was you gonna tell me you quit karate" miguel asked with a raised eyebrow.

marias mouth fell open in shock before looking up to the pair of adults.

"okay i was eventually" maria replied with a slow shrug.

Miguel wasnt amused by the girls attempt to shrug it off.

"we will get round to talking about it but right now you look like a soggy rat so maybe shower and sleep" miguel joked.

"love you too bro" maria scoffed then giggled at the banter.

It was no lie that maria diaz's life was offically. fucked up.