chapter three | S2

☆☆☆

It was obvious that Maria was annoyed with demetri after playing her so dirty. Instead of heading straight home she decided to stop by the dojo maybe catch up from missed practice. However as Maria turned the corner she noticed Hawk and Moon stood outside of the doorway clearly arguing. Usually Maria wouldnt care about couples arguements however this was the first guy she ever loved.

"You went after demetri!" Moon shouted at Hawk clearly upset with his actions.

"He deserved it" Hawk spat back venomously.

It was in that very moment that Moon finally saw what everyone else saw in Hawk. It wasnt confidence he had turned into a bully.

"I like this and I these but im not dating a bully" Moon explained touching his hair and biceps before heading towards her car.

"Where are you going?!" Hawk shouted angrily.

"Were over" Moon said opening her car door.

"No were not this means forever" Hawk screamed revealing his tattoo.

"I never asked you to do that" Moon said before driving away.

They were done. Hawk was single. The boy was boiling red to his anger. He blamed demetri for everything. He lost Maria and now Moon. He turned straight to the dojo doors and angrily entered making Maria follow in his footsteps. She noticed him angrily punching the punchbag letting every piece of emotion loose.

"i saw you two break up id ask if your okay but its pretty obvious" Maria states making herself known also deciding to punch and kick a bag.

"How much did you see?" Hawk asked surprising softly.

"from the you hurt demetri part" maria replys sitting beside him

"are you mad at me for that" hawk asked looking at blue haired girl.

"i would of been if he hadnt of been such a pussy" maria shrugged

"do you love demetri?" he asked making maria turn to him.

"i believe that there is a thin line between love and care" maria stated seeing hawk soften.

"so you dont?"

"i dont think i loved demetri but he was there when nobody was" maria explained thinking of all her memories with demetri when Eli moved on.

"Im sorry" Hawk said with shame in his voice.

"Nothing we can do about it now is there" maria said looking at her feet.

Hawk or Eli generally felt awful about how he treated Maria because he knew that he cared about her and maybe even love her. The two eventually looked up at each other. The pair of them obviously was in need of major comfort. The kiss was definitely not expected however it still gave them the feeling from before the whole issues with moon and demetri. However Maria broke away before looking in his eyes.

"Listen Eli you already know, more than anything how i want to be with you but im not gonna be the backup girl because you cant have moon" Maria said sadly before leaving the dojo not letting him see the tears leave her eyes.

As the girl was leaving the dojo the new sensei kreese had entered the dojo he took one look at the girl before noticing the room she had just left. Maria would never know what Kreese did to Hawk but she knew that even after the kiss Eli was still hidden deep inside of this guy named Hawk.