chapter four | S2

☆☆☆

It was clear now that the rage and war between cobra kai and miyagi do was harsher than it had ever been. Maria and Demetri were 100% not dating and not on good terms. Miguel and Tory had began dating whereas Sam started to date Robby. Maria saw that as a sly bitchy thing to do as she told miguel not to worry about him. However ever since the kiss inside the dojo Hawk and Maria had been very awkward. Kreese was doing alot of the karate training instead of Johnny which made maria weary. The blue haired girl had always been suspicious about this guy.

School was terrible. The war between the two dojos was tearing the school in two seperate sides. Maria and Moon seemed to be the only people not bothered about the vendetta against each other.

"maria hey" moon said happily skipping towards the girl.

"oh hi moon how are you" maria asked returning the smile

"myself great however ive came to you for a lil chat" she explained with a sly smirk.

Maria sent a intrigued look as if she was questioning her in silence.

"we want both dojos to get along right"

"yeah why whats your plan" maria asked with a raised eyebrow.

"we are gonna throw a massive party and make them get along for our sake" moon said cheerly with a massive hint of joy.

In all truthfulness maria orginally thought it was an amazing plan.

"and if our plan doesnt work" maria interrogated.

"ofcourse it will work you are literally the glue maria demetri and hawk both love you" moon stated as if it was the most obvious answer in the world.

"they dont love me moon" maria said looking at her shoes.

"darling how oblivious are you. Hawk has loved you since day one i was a distraction and demetri was the exact same" moon answered not even caring about the idea of hawk using her.

"how does that not upset you thinking you was a distraction" maria asked surprised.

"because he was also a distraction." moon said bluntly

"pardon" maria spat

"not in a toxic way i promise. I needed hawk to confirm something about myself" moon explained.

"and that was"

"if i was 100% straight which i now know is false i like girls too" moon said with a sweet smile.

"oh" maria said surprised.

"ive actually met a girl called piper" moon continued before noticing hawk seeing the pair of girls together.

"ill let you two talk and invite him to our party" moon stated with a wink before leaving maria standing infront of hawk.

The two finally face to face for what seemed like forever. It felt like an eternity before one of them said something.

"why were you talking to moon?" hawk asked scratching the back of his neck.

"we're kinda friends" Maria shrugged.

"really since when?" hawk questioned with a stern look.

"why does it matter?" maria countered.

"she sides with the enemy" hawk spat.

"really the enemy" maria scoffed.

"why the scoff" hawk questioned with a eyebrow raise.

"ever since kreese joined cobra kai isnt about karate anymore its about turning into a bully" maria answered with anger laced in every word

"seriously you blame our sensei for them been losers and nerds" hawk spat

"have you even heard yourself hawk" maria asked taken back

"what on earth are you on about" he asked anger in his face.

"you know when i first met you i thought you was the cutest most pure person i had ever met and you gave me hope in the world. Shy bullied eli. Now i look at you and i dont have that hope anymore because everytime you speak the more and more i fear your turning into someone like kyler" maria said sadly her eyes stinging from irritation not because she was sad or angry but because she was aggitated.

"maria-"

"goodbye hawk oh and moon is having a party on friday you should come" maria stated before leaving.

word soon spread about the party however after talking to hawk, maria was in the partying mood.