Chapter 12: Inside You

King opened his eyes, which he immediately regretted because the sun burned right through his pupils. He turned away onto his side, when he caught the scent of sugary caramelized honey and forest pine. A smile grew on his lips as he looked at the head with the bright golden hair sleeping next to him. His mate, Klaus was sprawled on his back, his face away from King and he appeared dead to the world, which kind of irked him that Klaus was so careless with King, especially in his own bed.

King groaned a nasty curse as he got up because his arm throbbed excruciatingly. Last night, he had forcefully taken off the brace because it was fucking uncomfortable. He looked down at the bandaged arm, where patches of white were slightly tinged with blood- probably because King moved in his sleep, but he didn't care of spilt blood...King froze. No, that wasn't true anymore, he thought. King looked to his side, apparently his spilt blood mattered to his Klaus.

King faintly skimmed his fingers across his neck tracing the bold mark he had been given by Klaus, who continued to pleasantly surprise him. He never thought Klaus would mark him, with such vigour and lust to possess. And now, Klaus was comfortably asleep in King's bed without any fear of the consequences.

King bent down and kissed Klaus's forehead. "Don't fall asleep so freely in front of me," whispered King. "I'm not a nice man to not take advantage of you." King kissed his own mark over Klaus's neck that he gave with just as much possession and greed.

Klaus still hadn't woken up.

King shifted on top of his mate who had no clue what was going on. King grinned at the innocent flower who was still asleep in front of the devil itself.

King pulled off the duvet from them. Klaus slept with a cotton shirt and boxers only, which King remembered from last night how hectic the party had gotten, that Klaus barely dropped in bed without the care of anything or in this case anyone. King loved it though, it just made his plan a lot easier now. He tugged the piece of black cotton down which still hadn't woken up this golden wolf.

Klaus's shaft rested on his abdomen, and King looked up at the man whose eyes were closed and sun shined brightly over his body.

King grinned. "Wake up, Klaus," he whispered, but no response came.

This reminded King of the time when Klaus had visited to get his signatures on some papers. King rarely woke up early and Klaus had gotten impatient waiting. Klaus personally came to wake King up. But Klaus hadn't done anything sinful to King at the time... except King wasn't as forgiving as Klaus had been.

The sun streamed through the glass windows and onto King's broad back, which should have made him hot, but the sunlight wasn't what caused his high temperature that made the sun look like a joke.

King loved the way the golden light danced on Klaus's skin, making it appear as ethereal as morning dew on fields during dawn. He caressed Klaus's smooth skin, riding up his simple shirt and feeling his stone hard abdomen.

King mischievously fisted Klaus's shaft, caressing the velvety skin with a grin on his lips as he studied Klaus's content expression. He moved his hand in a slow, rhythmic motion letting the arousal between them burst into thunderous flames. Klaus may be asleep but his body reacted consciously to King's assault.

Klaus hadn't noticed when King's hands freely roamed over his sensitive body. King's calloused hands pushed up Klaus's shirt further, his hands gripped the firm skin that was purely muscle. The blistering heat that just made King reach Klaus for more and more every time he was close to Klaus.

King caught when Klaus's breath grew erratic and a frown appeared between his light golden-brown brows. King bit down on Klaus's hip-bone, as his mouth watered when he approached Klaus's aroused erection. King didn't waste any time, he licked up the length and put his mouth around the swollen head.