Chapter 25: Starry Night

Two weeks had gone by in a flash and tomorrow was the last day on the private island.

Klaus was sitting on the warm rug in the living room, pasting all the photos he took into the large notebook he bought at the market. He had just finished taking a shower with King and decided that it was the perfect time to get started on the scrapbook again.

Klaus caught whiff of the fresh body-wash and the vanilla, coconut candle they lit in the bathtub earlier from King. "You've been working on that all day," he said, as he rounded the couch and joined Klaus on the floor. He placed two cups of mango, orange margaritas on the table for them to enjoy before dinner.

"I can't help it. It's a lot of fun," alleged Klaus. He pulled out his cellphone and showed all the text messages to King. "Everyone is so jealous of us. They're all going crazy in the group chat."

King looked down at the screen. "You sent the photos to them?" he asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Klaus retorted.

"Nothing," muttered King as he got a bad feeling in his gut.

Klaus looked at King confused, but then, his eyes went to his wet hair. "Dry your hair properly," said Klaus, as he used the fancy golden tape on the printed photo of them two climbing the forest trail from the other day.

King took the small towel off Klaus's neck and used it on his own hair. "My husband would usually do it for me, but it seems he's too busy for me nowadays," he muttered boyishly.

Klaus chuckled as he tasted his drink before he turned towards King. "I forgot that you need lots of attention, like a cute puppy," he teased. Klaus moved King's hands and dried his mate's wet hair vigorously. "We need it nice and dry. Can't have you getting sick, now can we?" Klaus said loudly as he continued to be rough.

King looked up from underneath the towel with a grin on his handsome face. "You seem to be in a playful mood despite our energetic shower together," he claimed.

Klaus stiffened. "Er- I was just being cautious of your health," he justified.

King grabbed Klaus's hands. "Oh, you don't need to worry about my health-" King pushed Klaus onto the ground, his blue eyes gleamed deviously.

Klaus laughed as King stripped their clothes off. "We just took a bath," exclaimed Klaus.

King looked at him austerely. "Is that supposed to stop me?" he asked.

The towel fell and King relished the feel of Klaus's smooth skin under his hands. Neither of them expected that their little game would turn into a heated frenzy so quickly. But King recuperated the fervour and gave them what they both looked for now.

Klaus drew King to his lips, which tasted of the mango, orange and the hypnotic zest of tequila. Klaus didn't know if he was getting high from the alcohol or if it was merely the heat from King's lips. But Klaus needed more as King's hand seized his aroused shaft from his swim shorts. It was as if he had turned onto overdrive and couldn't think of anything, except King and their dark bonding scent, that aroused them further.

King kissed up Klaus's neck as his rough hand throbbed against Klaus's shaft. Klaus closed his eyes and threw his head back. He heard King's slight chuckle and the feel of his teeth marking him violently.

"Your body is so erotic," King whispered hotly.

Klaus was breathless and crazed. "It's not my fault," he struggled to speak. "You make me like this." King's wicked hand sped up, and Klaus was assured that he'd come at this pace. "Stop- King- Don't-" his voice fell when King kissed him with carnal need.